James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 22, 2024
England
I called James out and wanted to make people aware of what he was doing.. I’ve lost all motivation to carry on with it tbh.
You have done an amazing thing but now need to focus on you.
Look at what you have achieved, hundreds of people, infact quite possibly thousands of people now see him for what he is. So many people (myself included) thought something wasn't right but you had the bollocks to speak out. The extent of what he has done far outweighs anything I imagined and that's all come to light because you dared go speak out.

Look after yourself, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you deserve to sit back, feet up and have a rest ❤️

Last edited:

pringle

Jul 4, 2024
England
I got blocked last night by said person, how do I go about making a new account do I need another email address?, this group is amazing your all doing a fab job of exposing the idiot and to anyone in here currently fighting cancer I hope your all doing ok ❤️

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
I got blocked last night by said person, how do I go about making a new account do I need another email address?, this group is amazing your all doing a fab job of exposing the idiot and to anyone in here currently fighting cancer I hope your all doing ok ❤️
make a new email address or use your phone number xx

Redgirl4282

May 17, 2024
liverpool
I have the same. Unfortunately out of control for last few years with no treatments working. Should hopefully be starting infliximab infusion again after a long break to see if it will work again. Been off it for 8 years and the consultant took some persuading to let me retry x
Im sorry to hear that, this is my last in a long list of treatments and I really need it to work because it’s now limiting me greatly in day to day life.
Hoping and praying you start the treatment soon and it works for you. xx

Redgirl4282

May 17, 2024
liverpool
I called James out and wanted to make people aware of what he was doing.. I’ve lost all motivation to carry on with it tbh.
You need to look after number one, his time will come but you and your health be it physically or mentally comes first my darling.
You are incredible for showing who the real James Horton Kofoed is.

Take care my love xx

01rachel

Jun 20, 2024
west sussex
Bless you lovely just followed you back. Sorry you have to go through this too. Honestly I would say to anyone the best thing I've done for my mental health since starting my cancer journey was to share it. I've made the most incredible new friends and we have a lovely (and mostly genuine) community on tiktok xx
I agree, Altho I don’t share my cancer journey on tiktok other then when my family did race for life, my Facebook has weekly updates on how I’m doing and info on treatments/side effects/scans etc.. I’m very honest on fb. I joined loads of fb groups for my cancer ( triple negative) and made virtual friends who were on the same journey and we have a watsapp group. However in Jan I threw my own live wake and some of the ladies in the watsapp group that I had never met travelled miles to come to my wake and I finally got to meet some of them! They have all been so supportive and understand what I’m going thru more than “non cancer” people. So I agree support is really really important! Xx

PinkBlossom

Jun 26, 2024
Norfolk
Thanks for sharing your journey, iv just given you a follow 😊 I’m going through it too and working up the courage to start sharing myself x
I'm going through treatment too and keep wanting to share it on tt or insta but I haven't got the courage either 🙈 keep thinking why on earth would anyone be interested 😂 what's your tt? If you are happy to share it on here? If not I understand! I've just given Michelle a follow too! This cancer world can be lonely, it's so nice to have others to talk to!

mapletree

Jun 17, 2024
UK
Yes, you do need to set up another email address. Once you’ve done this, then go back onto your TT account, click on your name and then +account. HTH 💖

Attachments

• 1720884530509.png
    1720884530509.png
    64 KB · Views: 12
Jun 13, 2024
Earth
You have done an amazing thing but now need to focus on you.
Look at what you have achieved, hundreds of people, infact quite possibly thousands of people now see him for what he is. So many people (myself included) thought something wasn't right but you had the bollocks to speak out. The extent of what he has done far outweighs anything I imagined and that's all come to light because you dared go speak out.

Look after yourself, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you deserve to sit back, feet up and have a rest ❤️
Exactly this! I was the same, kept coming across his TikTok’s, how down on his luck he portrayed himself. After a while realised things just weren’t adding up & began to dig deeper. Whilst trying to find info on the guy, I finally discovered this site on Google 12th June. Seems we ALL had that nagging gut feeling he was lying & proved he was/is lying on such a grand scale.
I honestly fear he’ll never stop either, lower than a belly’s snake he is.

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
James use this from now on, might make your bullshit a bit more believable