James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
I have been blocked! I commented, playing dumb, saying Mate GFM have been in touch with me about the donation I made, what’s going on?! Was immediately blocked!

I have sent them all the information I have and concerns based on this group and have a ticket number so hopefully I do hear from them soon.

Coco Loco

Aug 18, 2023
I have been blocked! I commented, playing dumb, saying Mate GFM have been in touch with me about the donation I made, what’s going on?! Was immediately blocked!

I have sent them all the information I have and concerns based on this group and have a ticket number so hopefully I do hear from them soon.
I saw that 😂😂

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
With his 100 viewers he looks really defeated .

It’s nice to see that reality is hitting …

👍🏼

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
I'm going through treatment too and keep wanting to share it on tt or insta but I haven't got the courage either 🙈 keep thinking why on earth would anyone be interested 😂 what's your tt? If you are happy to share it on here? If not I understand! I've just given Michelle a follow too! This cancer world can be lonely, it's so nice to have others to talk to!
My husband thought this at first but he’s found it so helpful to share xxx

PinkBlossom

Jun 26, 2024
Norfolk
My husband thought this at first but he’s found it so helpful to share xxx
So glad you're husband decided to do it in the end, his videos must have helped so many going through the same. I'm 35 with stage 4 breast cancer so I can relate 🩷 I think I'm abit scared to as I haven't openly put my diagnosis on social media so some people that I know still don't know about my diagnosis...but I suppose it could be a way of getting it out there x

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Every time his viewers drop to the 70 mark he states “violation” and has to restart …

James we know you are hoping more come when you restart 🤩

Reality that ONLY your trolls watch you ?

😂😂