James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
What's this about?? Doesn't seem very fair to use her on this pic 🤔😔
Judging from her recent posts on TikTok I’m guessing her and her WhatsApp clique have had a fall out 🤔

Perhaps it’s from that ?

I reported that image/post . Perhaps you could report it too ? May add more weight to it 🤔

Last edited:

Bob321

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Judging from her recent posts on TikTok I’m guessing her and her WhatsApp clique have had a fall out 🤔

Perhaps it’s from that ?

I reported that image . Perhaps you could report it too ? May add more weight to it 🤔

Went to report it, but its gone. Glad I didn't ask to join the WhatsApp group if that's what goes on tbh. Poor Vicki, looks like 'real' life is tough enough for her at the moment without that crap going on!!

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo

Perhaps it’s from that ?

I reported that image/post . Perhaps you could report it too ? May add more weight to it 🤔
it’s not the whatsapp group that’s had the fall out, it’s a bit complicated from what i’ve heard

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
also i thought id let you know something. the whatsapp ‘clique’ is literally just a few of us chatting s to each other. yous aren’t missing out on anything unless you wanna hear what we are having for tea every day? i can start posting it in here too if people are still pressed about the group. we’ve said to drop mentioning the group many times because of how irrelevant it really is yet it lives rent free in peoples minds. i’m fed up of it. and i’m fed up of it being blamed for stuff when in reality nothing has happened.

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
That’s not what her posts say or the comments she’s made on them .

And ain’t you part of it ? 🤔
i’m part of the group chat yes. but i’ve spoke to vicki as well and it isn’t the whole chat she’s fallen out with as i’m still friends with her as are a lot of us.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
also i thought id let you know something. the whatsapp ‘clique’ is literally just a few of us chatting s to each other. yous aren’t missing out on anything unless you wanna hear what we are having for tea every day? i can start posting it in here too if people are still pressed about the group. we’ve said to drop mentioning the group many times because of how irrelevant it really is yet it lives rent free in peoples minds. i’m fed up of it. and i’m fed up of it being blamed for stuff when in reality nothing has happened.
If I wanted to be a part of it I’d of been in it from day one . Cliques divide people .

Weirdly every time it’s referenced here it’s about plotting and planning BUT yeah it’s all about dinner 🤔

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
Well according to his new post he’s living a pretty decent life. 🤔🤔 Umm so let me get this right. You’ve been in hospital the best part of the year, you’ve been diagnosed with bowel cancer and had multiple surgeries and complications including sepsis and being placed in comas. Your cancer has then spread to your lung which you had removed along with half of your lung, again followed by multiple complications and more surgery. And now you’re week 6 into 13 weeks of chemo. Also let’s not forget getting battered by 3 men leaving you with several broken ribs. So with all that plus more, you have the audacity to say you’re living a decent fing life!!!! What an absolute tool your are!!!!

Bob321

Jun 8, 2024
UK

"We've said to stop mentioning the group...." Erm, who made you King of the castle?! 🤔🤔🤔

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Well according to his new post he’s living a pretty decent life. 🤔🤔 Umm so let me get this right. You’ve been in hospital the best part of the year, you’ve been diagnosed with bowel cancer and had multiple surgeries and complications including sepsis and being placed in comas. Your cancer has then spread to your lung which you had removed along with half of your lung, again followed by multiple complications and more surgery. And now you’re week 6 into 13 weeks of chemo. Also let’s not forget getting battered by 3 men leaving you with several broken ribs. So with all that plus more, you have the audacity to say you’re living a decent fing life!!!! What an absolute tool your are!!!!
Laughable isn’t it 😂

And his fan girls still believe it 😂

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
People should be careful who they stick up for

didnt you unfollow her? I heard you did?
100% I did along with all clique members 👍🏼

NOTHING good ever comes form a clique . They always become toxic & end up turning on each other 🤔

And yet still I know she’s nothing you are all saying she is … go figure

Last edited:

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
James, the only person who’s time is nearly up is you darling. Not long before you’ll be done for collecting money under false pretences. I feel awful for those kind people who donated money thinking they were helping out a cancer patient. Still waiting for those documents proving your diagnosis being posted… 🤔