James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
lol James … achieved nothing ?

How much have you earned from TikTok since our campaign began ?

How much have your post interactions / likes been affected ?

I’d say on both counts it’s been incredibly successful 😘

#scammer #liar #itsover

mariemassey

Jun 20, 2024
surrey
You are an extremely strong lady sending my love and strength ❤️❤️❤️ as a cancer survivor still suffering side effects I know he is bull sting 🤬🤬
Yep I’m also a cancer survivor and definitely know he is bull sting I had my last Radiation treatment may 22nd 24 and I’m still suffering side effects he is one useless knob jokey 🤬

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
We are all here for 1 thing only guys and its taking the CONFOED down so why so is everyone bickering over somert else?
The recent photo that the “new member” uploaded? Lets be honest wouldn't put it past me to be James because he's that fed in the head to cause drama because he thrives off. You can see the evil in hes last video. Says it all.

Deleted member 5062

Jul 5, 2024
Nottingham
I’m dying to ask him if the police have caught the 3 men you held him at knifepoint a few days ago and how his broken ribs are doing but I know I’ll get zapped straight away
I contacted Bolton News, about his "knifepoint" incident, as I had not read any news reports about it. I would have thought something as "serious" as a knife crime would have been very newsworthy. A reporter has been in touch asking to speak to me. I did send them the videos of Mr K's version of "events" and the police outside his home etc.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
There are so many of us in here that are here because we have been through or going through what he claims to be and is triggered so many of us, I’ve put a group on telegram if you want to just chat about your journey or if you are having a bad day or a good day or just want someone to talk too. Besides taking down that cretin let’s have another positive to it all….. don’t worry it’s on telegran so no numbers shared and we won’t let him or his cronies in. If you want to join the group name is - chamberofchatter
😃

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
There are so many of us in here that are here because we have been through or going through what he claims to be and is triggered so many of us, I’ve put a group on telegram if you want to just chat about your journey or if you are having a bad day or a good day or just want someone to talk too. Besides taking down that cretin let’s have another positive to it all….. don’t worry it’s on telegran so no numbers shared and we won’t let him or his cronies in. If you want to join the group name is - chamberofchatter
😃
You need to share a link for the group

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
Oh James you really are thick.
The only failure is you not being able to hang onto all those followers and continue with your fed up fantasy life.
Even some of the people commenting in your live are only doing so so they don't get blocked and can continue to monitor your lies.
You really are too dumb to see it 🤣

Rachel1989

May 9, 2024
West Yorkshire
Oh James you really are thick.
The only failure is you not being able to hang onto all those followers and continue with your fed up fantasy life.
Even some of the people commenting in your live are only doing so so they don't get blocked and can continue to monitor your lies.
You really are too dumb to see it 🤣
On a blocking spree again. He has just said it’s weird people asking about treatment etc because it’s something you don’t ask .. I am stage 4 and if I talk to anybody else who is stage 4, the conversations do tend to be about treatments and how we are finding it and what’s next for us etc .. what is weird, is the fact that it can’t be spoken about in his lives. He doesn’t have to say what time his next treatment is if he doesn’t want to but I can’t understand the rest of it .. I’m willing to tell people that I’m treated at The Christie 👩🏻‍🔬 people aren’t going to camp there to see me are they?

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
On a blocking spree again. He has just said it’s weird people asking about treatment etc because it’s something you don’t ask .. I am stage 4 and if I talk to anybody else who is stage 4, the conversations do tend to be about treatments and how we are finding it and what’s next for us etc .. what is weird, is the fact that it can’t be spoken about in his lives. He doesn’t have to say what time his next treatment is if he doesn’t want to but I can’t understand the rest of it .. I’m willing to tell people that I’m treated at The Christie 👩🏻‍🔬 people aren’t going to camp there to see me are they?
Exactly.
I'm also stage 4 and welcome any questions people have.

The only reason he avoids answering questions relating to his treatment is because he can't answer them truthfully.
He knows people who are really going through it see right through him.

He's an absolute dickhead.