James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

doodles

Jul 9, 2024
falkirk
So his viewers dropped to below 70 for 5 mins …

I was expecting “guys I’ve got a violation “

Instead he ended the live 😂

Pub for 1 James ? 😘

Guys don’t actually go into his live . Watch it on the menu screen . Let’s seen his numbers drop even lower 😂❤️
How do you do that? Can you if you have been blocked?

Deleted member 5062

Jul 5, 2024
Nottingham
I contacted Bolton News, about his "knifepoint" incident, as I had not read any news reports about it. I would have thought something as "serious" as a knife crime would have been very newsworthy. A reporter has been in touch asking to speak to me. I did send them the videos of Mr K's version of "events" and the police outside his home etc.
A reporter has been in touch with me

Jun 22, 2024
England
I worry this group is just going to get forgotten now there's several more private spin off groups. It is a shame for those who are invested and who have been here from the start.

And before anyone dives on me this absolutely isn't an attack on the private groups, not at all, I get they have their place but it's just gone so quiet on here the past few days.
We have no update on how things are progressing, we used to have daily briefings on his whereabouts which I miss 🤣.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I worry this group is just going to get forgotten now there's several more private spin off groups. It is a shame for those who are invested and who have been here from the start.

And before anyone dives on me this absolutely isn't an attack on the private groups, not at all, I get they have their place but it's just gone so quiet on here the past few days.
We have no update on how things are progressing, we used to have daily briefings on his whereabouts which I miss 🤣.
Oh, it definitely won’t be forgotten!

I check regularly for updates. I watch his lives. I see him slip up. There just isn’t enough really to post about.

There was a comment made somewhere about his ‘new build’, which he has wallpapered. You can’t actually wallpaper a new build for around a year as you have to wait for everything to settle and dry out.

He has also been spotted hanging his washing out at his ‘old place’ in the last couple of days 🤣

Just admit it Jim, you haven’t moved. You’re still in your sty little bed sit.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Oh, it definitely won’t be forgotten!

I check regularly for updates. I watch his lives. I see him slip up. There just isn’t enough really to post about.

There was a comment made somewhere about his ‘new build’, which he has wallpapered. You can’t actually wallpaper a new build for around a year as you have to wait for everything to settle and dry out.

He has also been spotted hanging his washing out at his ‘old place’ in the last couple of days 🤣

Just admit it Jim, you haven’t moved. You’re still in your sty little bed sit.
Last night he slipped and said “don’t like this wallpaper anymore “ 😂😂

He’s defo not moved 😂

He’s either A) switched his room around or B) decorated a wall (with old paper he’s had for a while ) . TV is still in the same position thoiugh so I’m guessing B 👍🏼

Also he’s still sat on the same couch which he said he wasn’t taking with him 😂

Last edited:

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
I don't know anything about the private groups as very early on I chose not to join and gave my reasons why.

At the moment there seems to be a lot of "well I'm the one who had the balls to out him" or others telling people they are not allowed to mention the private groups on here.

Nobody cares who outed him first. This is not an ego trip, this is about stopping someone telling disgusting lies about having cancer or trying to take his own life.
This is about someone who gained money fraudulently with his disgusting lies and is still gaining money every time someone sends him a gift during his lives.

Honestly I just want to see him stopped and to pay back the money he fraudulently gained from lying.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Last night he slipped and said “don’t like this wallpaper anymore “ 😂😂

He’s defo not moved 😂

He’s either A) switched his room around or B) decorated a wall (with old paper he’s had for a while ) . TV is still in the same position thoiugh so I’m guessing B 👍🏼

Also he’s still sat on the same couch which he said he wasn’t taking with him 😂
He actually said on his live earlier that the decorating took him 2 years and 6 months and now its finally finished. He can't even keep up with his own lies

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
This……👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I don't know anything about the private groups as very early on I chose not to join and gave my reasons why.

At the moment there seems to be a lot of "well I'm the one who had the balls to out him" or others telling people they are not allowed to mention the private groups on here.

Nobody cares who outed him first. This is not an ego trip, this is about stopping someone telling disgusting lies about having cancer or trying to take his own life.
This is about someone who gained money fraudulently with his disgusting lies and is still gaining money every time someone sends him a gift during his lives.

Honestly I just want to see him stopped and to pay back the money he fraudulently gained from lying.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
He's getting to me way more than he should be. When someone first told me about him I thought 'right another cancer faker (we had a women fake cancer in my lives too but got caught out) doing posts for sympathy' then finding his account and seeing just how many followers he has to seeing that he claimed so much more than just the 'cancer'. To then see him live and instantly see how vile he is as a person, and yet people still support him. He's rude, arrogant, manipulating and narcissistic and I actually don't believe he has attempted to take his own life because I think he loves himself too much. I think everything he does, posts about and says is to gain attention and friends because his own personality can't sustain them. I don't care if he calls me a troll or a bully for writing this because I am 100% sure in my head that he's totally full of s. Thanks for reason my ramble 🤣

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
He's getting to me way more than he should be. When someone first told me about him I thought 'right another cancer faker (we had a women fake cancer in my lives too but got caught out) doing posts for sympathy' then finding his account and seeing just how many followers he has to seeing that he claimed so much more than just the 'cancer'. To then see him live and instantly see how vile he is as a person, and yet people still support him. He's rude, arrogant, manipulating and narcissistic and I actually don't believe he has attempted to take his own life because I think he loves himself too much. I think everything he does, posts about and says is to gain attention and friends because his own personality can't sustain them. I don't care if he calls me a troll or a bully for writing this because I am 100% sure in my head that he's totally full of s. Thanks for reason my ramble 🤣
No one has wound me up as much as him, to the point now I can’t watch his live or his posts, he riles me so bad