James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
23.51 some self refection .

Both trolls and joking about Lozzas terrible parenting .

I guess At least she realises she’s a s parent . 🤡

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1720997382.mov
    31.8 MB
Last edited:

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
1000039157.png I specifically asked my chemo nurse if you would be given chemo after breaking your ribs a few days before. She said no, it would be too risky for infection and bleeding etc. He claimed he had chemo friday.

Hello to James fan base 👋🏻 I'm not stopping until he's taken down. I've also started screenshotting all your names. I'll be naming all his hard core fans too once all the truth comes out :) block me all you want I am screen recording from an account I don't go into the chat with 🤣
💯
while having chemo they strongly advise you to not touch alcohol, also I have never ever heard of anyone even thinking of touching it let alone drink it 2 days after having chemo. Also if he does have severe crohns disease, the inflammation can cause real serious issues with your liver so again it's advised to avoid alcohol. And wee all know he likes a drink and drinks a lot when he does. He's a compulsive lying bastard 😡 my heart breaks for genuine people like you going through it, despicable man he is!

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
I have sound muted - is he claiming trolls are plotting to murder him??? Wow just wow
He said 2 neighbours and that he got a call at 10:30 tonight to tell him they are remanded and that CPS want to pursue a case! Then not too long ago said "another 5 no another 4 have been remanded" so he adds that up to 7 😂 if that's the case not mention it earlier? He's a lost cause man, absolutely away with the wee fairy's!

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
Pretty ironic that he's crying over people being charged & remanded after all he's done to loads of people! Lying about cancer, fraud and stealing, telling people to unalive themselves, lying about the RNLI rescuing him and whatever else. The guy creates all his own drama! If this is genuine, and I even hate having to write that, then I want to know the story behind why? What's happened cos people don't do that s for no reason....