James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
He's off his face on something in that live.
Just not possible while receiving chemo.

I know I keep asking but how are people still believing this nasty cockwomble?

He an addict that’s just living in his own world of make believe. How can the followers not believe it, you don’t drink straight vodka out the bottle after chemo unless you want to die.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Oh lozza I'd be embarrassed that I was associating myself with him acting this way. If you were a good friend you would get him help
Her and sue defo ain’t his mates allowing last nights live to keep going whilst he drank neat vodka from the bottle & made an utter show of himself . With Mates like that he doesn’t actually need enemy’s . Keep up the fab work ladies .. ya literally helping the cause 🤩

Particularly loved sue saying “he’s allowed to let his hair down”

not by drinking vast amounts of alcohol with crohn’s let alone with chemo he isn’t ..

I tried to post the vids from last night BUT it said they were too large …

I don’t want to have to watch them again ..

If you want any specific parts… let me know 🤩

Last edited:

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
My video is currently uploading. My account is @Michellepearson23

Beware it's a long video. I don't have all the facts so if anyone can add other facts in the comments that would be great. Thank you :)

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
My video is currently uploading. My account is @Michellepearson23

Beware it's a long video. I don't have all the facts so if anyone can add other facts in the comments that would be great. Thank you :)
Check the account “exposing James Horton “

Lots of facts on it ❤️

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Just in case it gets deleted
In other words, 'I got absolutely wasted and made a fool of myself so I'll make out as though it's everyone else's fault I'm not live anymore'. I was in the live all the way through, he never once got threatened or abused etc people asked him questions and he blocked them. Also, who is this Joanne he keeps talking about 🤷‍♀️

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on this group for a while but finally decided to make an account. I’ve not heard of James until the end of June and the whole situation is disgusting!

My grandma had oesophageal cancer and passed away last year. Although she chose not to have chemo, I could still see the effect it had on her. She definitely wouldn’t have had the energy to make lives and drink vodka on TikTok. She couldn’t even walk 5 minutes to get to her local community centre. It was so traumatic watching her die in hospice. The death rattle never leaves your memory.

I am very proud of everyone who is exposing him for who he is