James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

sassyzazxo

Jul 10, 2024
oxford
I wanted to write on here that I am behind the exposing James Horton account. And I just wanted to thank every single one of you on here for paying attention to the tiny details and putting together a timeline of James lies and catastrophic medical events so I have been able to go right back to the beginning of this feed and piece it all together.

I think slowly but surely because there are more and more pages exposing James people are starting to realise the amount of lies he has told.

It’s easy to read posts here and there that James has posted and believe it (somewhat) it’s not until you have the screenshots in front of you in black and white where he has tripped up and tripped up on his stories that the lies become obvious

Thank you again 🥰

Jun 22, 2024
England
I wanted to write on here that I am behind the exposing James Horton account. And I just wanted to thank every single one of you on here for paying attention to the tiny details and putting together a timeline of James lies and catastrophic medical events so I have been able to go right back to the beginning of this feed and piece it all together.

I think slowly but surely because there are more and more pages exposing James people are starting to realise the amount of lies he has told.

It’s easy to read posts here and there that James has posted and believe it (somewhat) it’s not until you have the screenshots in front of you in black and white where he has tripped up and tripped up on his stories that the lies become obvious

Thank you again 🥰
I have to say your page is absolutely fantastic, well done you.
It's so detailed with so much back up evidence too, must have taken a hell of alot of work to create all the posts with the time lines etc.
It's a real eye opener reading it all there like that (and I know the majority of it being here from the start), especially the list of illnesses/surgeries/hospital admissions.

noodles157

Jun 15, 2024
Manchester
Long time lurker on this thread and what he's done and continues to do is absolutely disgusting. He has serious mental health issues that need addressing. Just wanted to say thanks all for exposing this like creature and hope the people.that have given money to him get it back! I've watched a few of his car crash lives and him blatantly just getting drunk and begging for money is lowest of the low.

sassyzazxo

Jul 10, 2024
oxford
I have to say your page is absolutely fantastic, well done you.
It's so detailed with so much back up evidence too, must have taken a hell of alot of work to create all the posts with the time lines etc.
It's a real eye opener reading it all there like that (and I know the majority of it being here from the start), especially the list of illnesses/surgeries/hospital admissions.
Thank you very much!

It has taken days and days (the fact I’ve had the time to do it says a lot about my interesting life haha) but honestly without everyone chipping in what they’ve found, what everyone has screenshotted, recorded, added their opinions on the situation I wouldn’t of been able to place it all together how it has been done.

This group has been a great eye opener for so many people!

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh James, I hope you don’t think that by not going live this will all go away.

It won’t. You are in too deep now. Investigations are going on and you are finished. Until you admit to your lies this will never go away.

What’s wrong? Can’t you explain after being beaten up, two broken ribs and chemo Friday why you were sneezing, dancing, drinking neat vodka and sniffing on live? Or can’t you remember how many people you got arrested by grassing as usual. And we know the arrest was nothing to do with trolling, we all know what happened on Saturday early hours.

You are a joke. Where’s the new house too? Because none of your furniture has moved and you have been in your own house every single day since you moved 😂😂 you must think you are the only person that knows how to use cameras 😂😂

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london

Thank you again 🥰
You are doing a brilliant job 👋

copperkettle

Jun 11, 2024
Chelmsford
I caught the last bit of his live last night and wow what an absolute car crash that was. Recorded a bit where he stood up and sat down no problems at all with the “broken ribs” and saying if he didn’t get 2000 likes he’d leave 😄

I don’t think he’s decided not to go live anymore, I reckon after that show last night he’s more than likely been banned again.

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
Incase anyone missed this car crash

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1721031916.mp4
    30.6 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1721031980.mp4
    23.6 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1721032040.mp4
    15.4 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1721032207.mp4
    34.3 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1721032254.mp4
    33.3 MB

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire

Thank you again 🥰

If you find any mistakes or things missing in my timeline let me know and I’ll correct them. I went through each video and pulled the info from them and it did take awhile.

Nov 4, 2023
Thank you all for exposing this absolutely horrific human being! I have stage 4 bowel cancer and it is so easy to see that he is making this all up! It's sickening! The fact he can't even tell people what kind of chemotherapy regime he is on speaks volumes! And drinking on his live after chemotherapy just goes to show how stupid this man is! He is clearly mentally unstable and even though he makes me sick to my stomach (especially as someone who is genuinely going to die from bowel cancer) I hope he gets the mental health treatment he clearly needs!

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024

Thank you again 🥰
Well done. You're doing a great job .