James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 13, 2024
Earth
Thanks everyone for replying to my post, I think you are all right. I'm too soft sometimes it's my weakness
Please NEVER see your kindness/softness as a weakness, it’s absolutely your STRENGTH. I’ve only known about yourself & your journey this past week. From what I’ve seen you’re resilient, strong, have patience, you’ve adapted in the face of adversity all whilst bringing a wealth of impactful knowledge of Cancer to others, whilst living through it yourself❤️🎗️.

The problem we have is people take advantage of those strengths & play to your emotions when you’re most vulnerable. This is what James is & has been doing for a long time.

Feb 6, 2024
Hey you lovely lot hope you are doing ok.

I'm sat here tonight feeling sorry for James and feeling sympathy towards him. Before you all jump on me, I know, I know. It's just how I can be.

I still think he needs off the app and needs to tell the truth but I'm starting to think a bit deeper (yeah I'm a deep thinker too) into it all and wonder what makes him do it. What's brought him to this point. The heavy drinking and drugs is something I used to do (ai don't touch either now) and it was while I was battling with depression and other stuff. But does the compulsive lying stem from that and it's now spiralled to another addiction of attention seeking.

I dunno my mind is racing.

I still stand by the video I did but I won't be re-posting.

Please no hate. I just wanted to be honest with my thoughts with you guys.
I think he's mentally unstable, and is suffering with mental health issues, maybe he's got a medical condition that hasn't been diagnosed yet,
or he's just a complete narcissistic pleb, who enjoys the drama and conning money off people. Some people can't live normal lives, too boring for them. They live for all the drama, almost feed off it. I've come across a few of these during my time on this earth.
Very sad either way, I hope he gets the help he so obviously needs.

Georgia

Jul 17, 2024
London
I think he's mentally unstable, and is suffering with mental health issues, maybe he's got a medical condition that hasn't been diagnosed yet,
or he's just a complete narcissistic pleb, who enjoys the drama and conning money off people. Some people can't live normal lives, too boring for them. They live for all the drama, almost feed off it. I've come across a few of these during my time on this earth.
Very sad either way, I hope he gets the help he so obviously needs.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Nobody misses your lives Jimbo. Who wants to watch somebody necking vodka and snorting powder up your nose !!! You’re not taking a break are you ? You’re banned again , we’re not stupid !!!

Definitely banned, he will have lost any money he made on that live as well if they found him in violation of their guidelines.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Please NEVER see your kindness/softness as a weakness, it’s absolutely your STRENGTH. I’ve only known about yourself & your journey this past week. From what I’ve seen you’re resilient, strong, have patience, you’ve adapted in the face of adversity all whilst bringing a wealth of impactful knowledge of Cancer to others, whilst living through it yourself❤️🎗️.

The problem we have is people take advantage of those strengths & play to your emotions when you’re most vulnerable. This is what James is & has been doing for a long time.
Thank you so much for this 💗💗💗 Sorry I'm only just replying now had a hectic few days. I think I'm just one of those people who believe there is a good person in everyone and something happens to turn them but I know deep down, and sadly from personal experience that there's a lot of real evil people in the world and that some are just beyond saving no matter what or how much help they have been offered.

Thank you all for making me see sense ❤️

Pink_Panther_

Jul 20, 2024
United Kingdom
Good evening folks. I’m connected to some of you on TikTok but have only just registered here today. Despite the misery that James is, this entire thread has had me in stitches! Thank you to everyone to expose these scammers. Let’s hope the efforts of Trojan Horse and the like have got rid of him for good. 🩷🩷🩷

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Nah, he's taking the absolute piss. His post tonight suggest he's in Belgium at Tomorrowland. Was due chemo yesterday. Any very slight sympathy I had for him has well and truly gone. He gives no ss at all