James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
18 likes in 4 hours? embarrassing for someone with half a million followers
We know he buys his followers, we know he isn’t at Tomorrowland, just like he wasn’t in Benidorm. I understand he would have the funds for Tenerife or wherever he went with the GFM money. Hopping over to Ireland for the day isn’t that much from England for just the flight and hotel room. Tomorrowland is another ballpark entirely that I’m certain he would not have the funds for… because he’s a down-n-out.

Pink_Panther_

Jul 20, 2024
United Kingdom
We know he buys his followers, we know he isn’t at Tomorrowland, just like he wasn’t in Benidorm. I understand he would have the funds for Tenerife or wherever he went with the GFM money. Hopping over to Ireland for the day isn’t that much from England for just the flight and hotel room. Tomorrowland is another ballpark entirely that I’m certain he would not have the funds for… because he’s a down-n-out.
He went to Ireland? Check out “notafinnyguy” on TikTok, exactly that spelling…..Darren McCann. He appeared in the last 2 days and posts very much like our friend 🧐

Pink_Panther_

Jul 20, 2024
United Kingdom
Notafinnyguy2024 is the username.
Let’s be kind to this young man. He may very well need our support. Never jump to conclusions. Let’s show him some love and see what happens. If he is genuine we can then be there for him 🩷🩷🩷

Jun 22, 2024
England
I read this comment on a post about him one day last week so he was clearly 'planning' on going to Tomorrowland at some point as he scammed the ticket money from someone...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721_084240_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240721_084240_TikTok.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 98

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
That footage is very generic - could be anyone’s

He could be just taunting her because he took her money for a ticket but instead spent it on a few hundred cans of sprite, a bit of ❄️ and sat watching footage on social media. He was there in spirit 😂

Last edited:

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Sorry yes was one of Vickys posts.

But yes I agree it's very stock video ish, likely lifted from online somewhere.
Ive priced it up and it’s even £800 per person if you camp ….. including transport .

His benefits don’t stretch to that . Hence why he had to use wallpaper he purchased ages ago to “fake moving”

A 3 day park pass is £300 on its own

And we can only imagine how much prices for accommodation etc go through the roof when it’s on .

Had he been there he would have ensured he featured in the vids 😂❤️

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He isn’t on Belgium. He was in Tesco doing his shopping the other night and at home last night having a party for one with the booze he bought in Tesco.

What a sad man, pretending he is away. He has to make believe every aspect of his life. Imagine putting bait videos up, he is too thick to realise that it drives away the very few likes he has.

I still think its amazing that since calling him out in May he hasn’t had one emergency admission for a life saving operation on a bleed, or a stay in icu. He was averaging at least one a week before that. That’s when he thought he was getting attention and people were believing him. He is so thirsty for any attention. Just shows the desperation because he has no real life outside of social media due to nobody having any time for him.