James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
I knew he’d resort back to quotes as he knows people stop to read them and desperation has kicked in. Imagine trying to play the victim in the hope your ex sees your nicked words when in reality any ex’s have had a lucky escape. They’re defo not his words - too grown up for him.

Coco Loco

Aug 18, 2023
Why’s he always posting pics of Manchester when he lives in Bolton? 2 completely different towns about 40 mins apart

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
someone please teach him that it’s ‘on a daily basis’ because even thinking about him saying it makes me cringe!

What are the trolls doing now on this daily occurrence anyway, seeing as this page has been silent.

Jun 22, 2024
England
Oh its back, what the chuff is he blabbering on about?
Why doesn't he just find himself a new hobby, knitting or similar because his times up now on TT and making videos chatting complete balls trying to gain some sympathy isn't going to repair the damage he's caused himself.
You're done James, accept defeat and just disappear.

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
He’s saying the police are doing nothing but last week saying they were in custody and charged with threats to kill against him?
Another new one up in the last hour or 2 now claiming the police haven't done anything but didnt he say 2 weeks ago there was "2 then 7, no 5 🙄" people remanded?! He actually sat there in tears too 😂 if he was that scared and there really was a murderer after him I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be blasting them all over TT 🤥

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
How old was she when she committed this murder ? 7 🤔

I’m guessing Joanne is another fantasist like James .

Ps Lozza. You literally wiping his tears of joy (whilst neglecting your kids) when he was coked up telling everyone on live 3-7 people had been remanded ? How do you feel now knowing that’s not true ? Stupid ? You look it Tbf

And from his other “woe is me video” He clearly values your “friendship” term used very lightly .

Bet the police are quaking in their boots awaiting his “regular occurrence” complaint 😂