James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
I saw a video he posted yesterday or the day before with a photo of vicki calling her his wife - I can’t remember what else he said but it’s been deleted. His voice just goes right through me

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
lol James - even TikTok is bored of you perhaps ? Ps the videos we had removed …. Where are they ? They don’t look reinstated 😂

Surely you’ve dealt with hate for many years .. if not all your sad lifetime ?

Keep posting them James . TikTok are on our side and it’s such fun watching them vanish 😂

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Hi James 👋🏻. Why are you worried about a convicted murderer being after you? Shouldn’t you be more worried about the stage 4 cancer mets you have? I would have thought that would be your priority? Oh, silly me I forgot. Your cancer has ‘gone’ now hasn’t it. How convenient. I’m pretty sure if did have cancer you would be at least making reference to it in your little updates. But here we are. You make Putin look normal pal.

Jun 22, 2024
England
Hi James 👋
The only content you EVER post about now is trolls and stalkers. What's happened to all your umpteen illnesses, your hospital admissions that were at one point happening on a daily occurrence 🤢, your dramatic rescues and your near death experiences?
Do you not think it's awfully suspicious that since you were called out that's all stopped 🤔.

Anyway beautiful day, hope you've got your smalls (or bigs) on the washing line 👍

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
It’s his mum now who’s trolling him 😂😂
Father Christmas next ? 😂

“My own muvva”

I bet mum wishes she had swallowed 😂

&

I bet she isn’t even on TikTok 🥱

He’s SO paranoid … I love it 😍

What’s up James ? No old story’s / pics that you haven’t already recently recycled ? Having to make more stuff up ? 🤩

Keep it up .. you have been HILARIOUS today 😆

Last edited:

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
I literally can’t keep up with this videos & then removing them - it’s constant! I’m so glad his engagement seems to have dropped off - I seen a video today about his mam that was up for two hours I think and only a small number of likes!

Has anyone heard anything further about the GFM situation? I’ve been following up with them but nothing since.

I know it was said a few pages ago that the WhatsApp group had something on him - I think someone said his world was going to fall apart - does anyone have any update on this? But I suppose even if nothing does happen to him legally, he has lost all support & engagement - all he wanted was the attention and he’s barely getting it which is the main thing!