James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Sorry this is slightly off topic but I need to rant! Has anyone noticed lots of ‘creators’ on TT seem to have become very desperate and posting absolute garbage? We know James is finished 😂 but I am also sensing lots of other creators seem to be panick posting! And these are people I have followed for a while and whose content I usually enjoy! People who have given up their jobs to do TT full time seem to be struggling for views etc and have resorted to trying to get any type of engagement just for views? Ok rant over. I needed that. I’ll crawl back under my rock now 😂

Jun 22, 2024
England
Sorry this is slightly off topic but I need to rant! Has anyone noticed lots of ‘creators’ on TT seem to have become very desperate and posting absolute garbage? We know James is finished 😂 but I am also sensing lots of other creators seem to be panick posting! And these are people I have followed for a while and whose content I usually enjoy! People who have given up their jobs to do TT full time seem to be struggling for views etc and have resorted to trying to get any type of engagement just for views? Ok rant over. I needed that. I’ll crawl back under my rock now 😂
In all honesty there's only a few I watch and I say watch, it certainly isn't religiously. I'm more of a random scroller so I haven't particularly noticed.
I've seen there's a group trying to take down that Kristen girl though, chronicleskiki or whatever her name is.

But you're absolutely correct in saying James is finished, such a wonderful feeling.
I'd love to know how many followers he had before the initial outing of him compared to now.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
In all honesty there's only a few I watch and I say watch, it certainly isn't religiously. I'm more of a random scroller so I haven't particularly noticed.
I've seen there's a group trying to take down that Kristen girl though, chronicleskiki or whatever her name is.

But you're absolutely correct in saying James is finished, such a wonderful feeling.
I'd love to know how many followers he had before the initial outing of him compared to now.
This was a few weeks ago and I think it was probably a glitch but might be an indication of 'real' followers if it was?
I clicked off and back on again and it was 505k (ish)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716_073134_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716_073134_TikTok.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 26

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
So we are expected to believe that after his “woe is me .. I have no friends “ post .. that someone decided to waste their money going on holiday with him for his birthday ??

Does his benefits even stretch to a holiday ? He’s defo not making any money from TikTok anymore 🤣

James pull the other one .. ya sat in ya grotty flat with a £20 bag and some tins ….

Birthday cupcake for 1 😍

Why don’t you invite the “killer” around . She seems like the only person who can actually be arsed with you 😂

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire

There are a lot of so called “creators” who think Tik Tok is a full time job and don’t work. I know there are 16 and 17 year olds raking in 20, 30, £40,000!! I honestly do not understand how these kids are pulling in the money by sitting in their bedroom begging people to gift and get them on the leaderboards. They do absolutely nothing but beg and it’s the most boring content you’ve ever seen. People know these kids are under 18 and illegally making money off TT but it’s going on every day. One of these teens has even accredited TT for saving his life and turning it around because it made him popular and a lot of money. It’s so fake with a tiking clock as to when they fall off the app and people get bored, look at CLA and Elphaba. People lose interest and the money dries up.

Last edited:

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
There are a lot of so called “creators” who think Tik Tok is a full time job and don’t work. I know there are 16 and 17 year olds raking in 20, 30, £40,000!! I honestly do not understand how these kids are pulling in the money by sitting in their bedroom begging people to gift and get them on the leaderboards. They do absolutely nothing but beg and it’s the most boring content you’ve ever seen. People know these kids are under 18 and illegally making money off TT but it’s going on every day. One of these teens has even accredited TT for saving his life and turning it around because it made him popular and a lot of money. It’s so fake with a tiking clock as to when they fall off the app and people get bored, look at CLA and Elphaba. People lose interest and the money dries up.
Totally agree! Lots of people have made a lot of money and good luck to them but the novelty is defo wearing off for some of the creators that have been doing it a while. You can see a shift in their content and a lot of ‘set up’ scenarios that just too unbelievable. Problem is people get greedy and think they are entitled to this. Now I’m going to sound like a right old gen x person now but the amount of young people who think life should be handed to them on a plate so they don’t even try to make an honest living is scary! They actually believe tiktok is a job to aspire to 😱. It won’t last forever as nothing ever does. Look at the demise of FB. Can’t stand beggars and scroungers and TT is fast becoming just a scamming platform and people are too quick to believe everything on the internet. Which brings me back to James. Greed has made him foolish and reckless and he will never have an honest bone in his body.