James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

moonspoon666

Jun 16, 2024
England
Sorry to jump on the thread but there’s another James-a-like, @chronicallyillmeg on TT who has raised £15,000 for “private surgery”, says the NHS says she needs it urgently but she will die because the waiting list is too long!! If you needed emergency surgery you wouldn’t be on a year long waiting list ffs! I’ve put a thread up with some more info about her here https://comment.cafe/g/discussions/megan-hetherington-chronicallyillmeg.613/#message-721215

Claims to have 3 months to live but looks like a female James, exceptionally healthy, has had about 3 heart attacks apparently and a handful of strokes… bullshit. Can’t believe scammers like her and James get away with this

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Sorry to jump on the thread but there’s another James-a-like, @chronicallyillmeg on TT who has raised £15,000 for “private surgery”, says the NHS says she needs it urgently but she will die because the waiting list is too long!! If you needed emergency surgery you wouldn’t be on a year long waiting list ffs! I’ve put a thread up with some more info about her here https://comment.cafe/g/discussions/megan-hetherington-chronicallyillmeg.613/#message-721215

Claims to have 3 months to live but looks like a female James, exceptionally healthy, has had about 3 heart attacks apparently and a handful of strokes… bullshit. Can’t believe scammers like her and James get away with this
Create a page for them ? If there isn’t already one ?

We are only interested in James 🙌

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Totally agree! Lots of people have made a lot of money and good luck to them but the novelty is defo wearing off for some of the creators that have been doing it a while. You can see a shift in their content and a lot of ‘set up’ scenarios that just too unbelievable. Problem is people get greedy and think they are entitled to this. Now I’m going to sound like a right old gen x person now but the amount of young people who think life should be handed to them on a plate so they don’t even try to make an honest living is scary! They actually believe tiktok is a job to aspire to 😱. It won’t last forever as nothing ever does. Look at the demise of FB. Can’t stand beggars and scroungers and TT is fast becoming just a scamming platform and people are too quick to believe everything on the internet. Which brings me back to James. Greed has made him foolish and reckless and he will never have an honest bone in his body.

I totally agree with you, said 17 year old has said this is my job and I have to work on TT and you don’t understand how hard it is. Get a grip.

Jun 8, 2024
UK
It’s lovely isnt it . Did you see the vid of all his mates singing happy birthday to him ? Nah neither did I as he has none 😂❤️

Wonder if he got himself a cupcake to mark the occasion ? 🧁 😂

Lovely to see you popping in btw
Ah thank you just wanted to say ello 😂 I think this thread will end up dropping out soon 😂😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
There is still a LOT going on behind the scenes with the relevant authorities, he will be done for all this, including the fraud. However he reads everything in here, then uses info for his content because he has none at all apart from posting about trolls or pretending to have cancer, both of which have been proven as lies, so it is kept away from his beady squinty eyes but things are 100% moving, just kept private.

Ha ha sat on your own, in your flat because you haven’t moved, fact, and wasn’t on holiday for your birthday, fact. You are skint, and even more now because everyone is bored of you on TT and not feeding you cash 😂😂

Rachel1989

May 9, 2024
West Yorkshire
i heard you’ve not left the house much recently jimmy… what about your chemo? or have you given up that bullshit now babe?
I did look out for him on Friday as I was at The Christie myself in the treatment centre. I would’ve loved to have said “hello” 😄 I do wish I had known what his appointment time was.

Jun 22, 2024
England
I hate to admit this but his more recent posts about the riots and the police I have found myself nodding along to. He's actually speaking some sense for once 😯