James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Well it’s very very quiet these days, I think we did our job. I think you need to thank us James as calling you out has cured you of all your woes and prevented all those numerous surgeries you have had to endure. You haven’t been able to post a single chemo session and you always post hospital visits so why so quiet now. We aren’t trolls but miracle workers as we cured you so you’re very welcome.

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
He’s posting stuff he knows will get likes and engagement, don’t fall for it.
Who knows what his actual opinions are ? He can’t tell the truth to save his life
Anything for likes. He’s getting desperate now as he’s probably not making much money.
Anyone know what’s happened to the GFM ? Has anybody had their money back ?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Unless crisis loans from the social have gone up drastically he’s now been to see Adele in Munich …. I love his little fantasy trips all from the comfort of his grotty flat 😂❤️

The Moon next ? 🤪

Ps cheeky … all the articles are now lower in the results … all still there 😂❤️

Last edited:

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I hate to admit this but his more recent posts about the riots and the police I have found myself nodding along to. He's actually speaking some sense for once 😯
They would speak sense if only he hadn’t gone to the riots himself and gone live there. He is one of the ones he is calling out. Imagine saying how wrong it is (which it is) while being there and started a live. He is part of the problem.

And his posts pretending he has been to watch Adele….all from his dump of a flat 😂 he hasn’t gone further than Tesco this week 😂😂

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Anything for likes. He’s getting desperate now as he’s probably not making much money.
Anyone know what’s happened to the GFM ? Has anybody had their money back ?
I reached out on my TikTok and posted the link on one to go to a donor claim form, I haven’t heard anything back off anyone x