James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 22, 2024
England
He must’ve just come off live as I cannot see it on his profile
He just went, didn't say he was going or anything.
You didn't miss much, he barely said a word apart from his usual hi's and thank yous.
He'd been for a procedure at 3am, was waiting to go for another one, they think he might have broken something, then changed it to he has broken something but he's not disclosing anything. His friend (yes friend 🤔) was driving and is also in hospital.
I think that was pretty much it.

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
Why the hell would a gastroenterology surgeon assess someone for having glass embedded in their skin?
Maybe if he'd swallowed the glass a gastro surgeon would assess him but otherwise it wouldn't be gastroenterology doing the assessing.

Did you swallow the glass James? 🤣🤣🤣
That would be some miracle, swallowing enough glass to cause internal bleeding ( when are you not bleeding internally? 🙄) but manage to do it without a scratch on your face.

Honestly what a tit!

Last edited:

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Actually gob smacked at his audacity. That is some serious delusion to think people actually believe him. Almost 10k views and 42 likes proves people are no longer believing him. James. Wake up pal. Don’t go down this road again as you are just making a bigger c0ck of yourself than you already have. Nobody believes a word than comes out of your mouth anymore and you just look silly. I actually thought you do this for attention but I now think it is more than that. The compulsion to lie is scary. And what is even scarier is I think you believe your own lies. You convince yourself this has actually happened to you. Why?? You need professional help before you end up in a situation you can’t get out of.

LG83

Jun 16, 2024
Glasgow
Why the hell would a gastroenterology surgeon assess someone for having glass embedded in their skin?
Maybe if he'd swallowed the glass a gastro surgeon would assess him but otherwise it wouldn't be gastroenterology doing the assessing.

Did you swallow the glass James? 🤣🤣🤣
That would be some miracle, swallowing enough glass to cause internal bleeding ( when are you not bleeding internally? 🙄) but manage to do it without a scratch on your face.

Honestly what a tit!
If glass was embedded into his stomach & there was any suspicion of it piercing the bowel or causing internal damage, then it would be an Upper GI or Colorectal Surgeon that would be involved. Would need to be pretty big pieces of glass to do this though.

I don’t believe it for a minute, btw.

Jun 17, 2024
england
The man has ‘bled internally’ more times than I can remember. I also doubt they would operate this soon after finishing the (non existent) chemotherapy unless it was life or death? Please correct me if I’m wrong but when I had chemo, I had to wait a long time before I could have an unrelated operation.

I do wonder whether he does self inflict injuries to get him into hospital.

Jun 17, 2024
england
Also, doesn’t glass shatter on impact? Pretty incredible how it managed to not shatter, miss his face, head neck etc but go into his chest and stomach so much it caused internal bleeding…….. car glass is designed to shatter on impact!

Jun 22, 2024
England
Exactly that, car glass is nearly all saftey glass now. It's designed to break into really small pieces that are as dull as possible to avoid exactly what he's trying to claim has happened. He absolutely would not have got internal damage due to the glass from a crash, it's nigh on impossible. They aren't big shards like daggers, they are tiny pieces that couldn't cause the kind of damage he's claiming.
But then we all know this, apart from James obviously.
I mean he's had several weeks to think about his next drama, surely he's had plenty of time to atleast do his research and make it believable 🙄