James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Right so please correct me if I am wrong as I am no crash scene investigator nor have much knowledge on such incidents but...if you have a high impact collision, your air bag goes off which is quite big once it 'pops'...surely that would protect the majority of your chest area and I would think most of the stomach area and as windscreen glass is made to shatter into tiny, tiny shards and is coated, how has he got said stomach and chest injuries?
I've also seen people who have had air bag injuries to their face, black eyes etc and yet our Jimbo...not a single scratch on that mug of his?? Make it make sense 🤔
Also, with his 'bowel and liver cancer' any surgeon would be very reluctant to 'go in' once let alone twice as there is the possibility of causing further spread and...the day after he'd finished chemo? I think not!!! My surgeon made me wait 14 days minimum after my chemo infusion before he would carry out a procedure as my immune system and related levels would not of withstood surgery.

Jimbo, please crawl back into your dark, dank, lonely little hole...its been lovely and quiet with you going AWOL

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Surely he doesn’t think anyone believes him?

So in a car accident, glass shattered, even though it doesn’t. Just happened to go through his clothes, skin, fat, muscle and into his intestines to cause bleeding. But not so much as a scratch on his fave or neck. Ffs you could not make this up….well he does. Surgery at 3am, another one early hours and on a gastro ward for a car accident. As if he would even have an op having bowel, and lung cancer without them being very cautious about it. Certainly not two in 24 hours. Surgery in the early hours are only for severe emergencies. He went in for a planned procedure.

Oh god James, you have serious mental health issues that need attention. The amount of lies you tell and the make belief life you have. Don’t forget you already had broken ribs from the masked men kicking your door in fantasy you had.

Then you pretended you were abroad, then you pretended you moved house and you haven’t, then you went to Munich, then chemo, then a car crash. You must be so lonely and mentally ill to do this to make your life sound interesting.

You never once could go live while going for chemo (because you didnt have it), never shown any proof of any cancer because you haven’t had it, haven’t been live for weeks, but suddenly pop up in a hospital gown craving the attention you need again you melt. You need some major help.

You have just confirmed what everyone knows. You are a compulsive liar and an attention seeking prick. So desperate for a life that you make up the most ridiculous things. You actually go to lengths of harming yourself so you can be admitted and go live from a hospital for attention. That’s a different level of weird.

And don’t forget what I said earlier. Are you that stupid to think that nobody here works where you are? Work it out Einstein.

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he swallowed glass intentionally to get into hospital. He’s wearing a hospital gown and appears to be in hospital on the live.
He’s probably got alcohol poisoning and it’s aggravated his crohns !!! 🤣🤣.
Car crash my arse !!
Windscreen glass shatters it doesn’t break into shards that would penetrate his fat !! The most he would have is small cuts or scratches ! Plus the airbag would have deployed and he would have minor cuts and scratches on his face only !!
Surely people aren’t still believing his BS ???

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
The nasty little beg is back. Well enough to go live on a hospital, allowing other patients private and confidential information to be shared on social media when health care professionals are dealing with them.
Laughing at his dramatic reaction to taking that liquid medicine 🤣 definitely milking it just like Brittany Miller’s faces

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
He’s probably got alcohol poisoning and it’s aggravated his crohns !!! 🤣🤣.
Car crash my arse !!
Windscreen glass shatters it doesn’t break into shards that would penetrate his fat !! The most he would have is small cuts or scratches ! Plus the airbag would have deployed and he would have minor cuts and scratches on his face only !!
Surely people aren’t still believing his BS ???
I think the mods are deleting any negative comments and. Although I imagine most of us have been blocked by James so we can’t see his lives

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
He’s sat drinking thickened fluids which is commonly given for Chrohns associated dehydration/bowel flare ups.. nice try though but search up Modulen IBD powder
And there was another guy on the ward who referred it to it being like wall paper paste. So he must be on the same meds, so it’s probably a specific ward he’s on. Also I’m sure I heard him say it’s iron medication.

01rachel

Jun 20, 2024
west sussex
I keep missing his lives and I’m still friends with him on there, Iv got notifications turned on as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would love to know how he manages to do all this stuff on the chemo, I’m currently laid up in end of life hospice trying to get pain under control and had numerous new scans which have shown more cancer in various parts of my body BUT I am having to wait for appointments with oncology and radiology to decide what the plan could be. When ever there is NEW issues there is always a MDT meeting once a week on a certain day where they discuss everything.

I wonder how he always manages to get surgeons available during the night each time - yes there is an emergency surgery option BUT they very rarely use it and will normally wait till am unless it’s life or death.
Like another poster says “ maybe someone here works there and can vouch that what he has said is untrue”
I think I’m rambling now thanks to all the pain meds etc etc… I shall continue reading/watching xx have a lovely day!