James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
england
I know this has been discussed on here before but it makes me SO uncomfortable how he’s just live whilst in a ward full of genuinely unwell people. No attempt to mute whilst they’re talking, no attempt to mute whilst medical staff are taking to them or they’re in discomfort coughing etc. surely this isn’t allowed?

Coco Loco

Aug 18, 2023
I know this has been discussed on here before but it makes me SO uncomfortable how he’s just live whilst in a ward full of genuinely unwell people. No attempt to mute whilst they’re talking, no attempt to mute whilst medical staff are taking to them or they’re in discomfort coughing etc. surely this isn’t allowed?
He looks very shifty doesn’t he? Scared something will show him for what he is. Only his air bag didn’t go off. He’s had visitors and crash with mate but has got no one in the life. Utter bullshit

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He is full of 💩

And he will be proven to be the massive liar he is soon. Funny his friend only has a broken leg but no glass injuries. And they are still in since weekend? They would be discharged that same day after being plastered.

Whoa James, time is ticking, its all coming out slowly but surely.

Hope your meeting to find out if your treatment worked for the non existent cancer goes well. Especially as you haven’t even had PET scan yet. Funny, you dont seem to be booked in with any oncologist next week in the whole Greater Manchester area 😂😂

Jun 17, 2024
england
He is full of 💩

And he will be proven to be the massive liar he is soon. Funny his friend only has a broken leg but no glass injuries. And they are still in since weekend? They would be discharged that same day after being plastered.

Whoa James, time is ticking, its all coming out slowly but surely.

Hope your meeting to find out if your treatment worked for the non existent cancer goes well. Especially as you haven’t even had PET scan yet. Funny, you dont seem to be booked in with any oncologist next week in the whole Greater Manchester area 😂😂
imaginary friend just like the imaginary cancer

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Not taken in by this charade. Choosing the right time for his responses very carefully, eyes darting everywhere looking for the all clear before commenting so that he’s not overheard. There’s no doubt that he’s in a hospital ward but it could simply be a routine appointment or procedure due to his Crohn’s and used as a useful way of trying to prove his latest accident stunt as truth to his dwindling gullible fan base.
Sorry James, I’m not fooled. Remember the story of the boy who called wolf? It didn’t end well for him and it won’t for you either.

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
Amazing how they removed 70 pieces of glass from Shreks chest and abdomen and not a single fing shard touched his face when it’s probably the most exposed part of your body in a car crash. Also on his live last night, the top of his chest was exposed with him wearing a hospital gown and not a single scratch.
Also Shrek would be the first to show off his war wounds if he had any.

forgottenunicorn

Jun 17, 2024
hull
I used to support James but these latest antics have really proved you guys right he’s definitely not in hospital after a car crash more like playing on his crones again for his morphine hit, don’t have a clue why you would push on your tummy if your in pain and also the bruise on his arm is clearly from a failed cannula attempt probably because he’s been cannulated that much that he has no viable veins left so they keep blowing. No way did he get glass in his tummy and no other marks on him, what’s also concerning is him on live when the nurses are saying other patients names and discussing there treatment not on really and I’m sure when you have just had chemo your immune suppressed so would be in a side room surely ?