James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
I have to have a side room whenever I get admitted to hospital because I'm on chemo.
This means I've been on nearly every ward in my hospital as they can't put me in a bay.
If there is no available side room on the Oncology ward then I get put wherever there is a side room available.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
I know this has been discussed on here before but it makes me SO uncomfortable how he’s just live whilst in a ward full of genuinely unwell people. No attempt to mute whilst they’re talking, no attempt to mute whilst medical staff are taking to them or they’re in discomfort coughing etc. surely this isn’t allowed?

If the hospital knew they’d take action. It’s the reason I was blocked before I knew who he was because I warned him you’re not allowed to do that.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
I have to have a side room whenever I get admitted to hospital because I'm on chemo.
This means I've been on nearly every ward in my hospital as they can't put me in a bay.
If there is no available side room on the Oncology ward then I get put wherever there is a side room available.
To be fair my husband has been in twice and was on a general admission ward once and one in a full oncology ward. BUT this man is a liar

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Don’t forget this man is that sick that he has history of swallowing razor blades to get admitted. I mean, imagine being that desperate for attention and sympathy.

We know the nurses name now, we all heard them attending to another gent in there who had no idea that his conversation with the nurses was being recorded. I think that the ward manager will take a very dim view of that. He is being reported again. It goes against all patient confidentiality, the NHS will not like that. And yes Jimbo, we do know exactly where you are.

He hasn’t been in a car accident. Why would he have to drink bowel prep for that? Funny that he doesn’t have a mark on him chest upwards, and his airpods and phone just happened to be undamaged ready for him to go live. What an arse wipe he is. Apart from us already knowing the facts, why the hell would he think we would even begin to believe him?

And chemo finished only on Friday, his immunisation is compromised but he is on a general ward 😂😂 but as we have already said, he has no appointment with any oncologist next week because he has never received chemo. Fact.

James, you are so boring and predictable. You really are not wired right at all and need some major help for the mess that you are. You have some serious mental issues and are very unstable. I bet your family cringe at the pathetic melt you are. They thought you would grow in to a man instead you grew into the furthest thing from a man, an attention seeking compulsive liar.

Oh and you didn't go to Adele either, you were in your garden on the day of the concert. You are skint remember and have no life. You have to make up stuff to try and make you look more interesting than the lying bore you are.

Not been live for weeks but goes live in hospital twice ‘look at me, look at me’ ffs, you are a dick.

Jun 17, 2024
england
Don’t forget this man is that sick that he has history of swallowing razor blades to get admitted. I mean, imagine being that desperate for attention and sympathy.

We know the nurses name now, we all heard them attending to another gent in there who had no idea that his conversation with the nurses was being recorded. I think that the ward manager will take a very dim view of that. He is being reported again. It goes against all patient confidentiality, the NHS will not like that. And yes Jimbo, we do know exactly where you are.

He hasn’t been in a car accident. Why would he have to drink bowel prep for that? Funny that he doesn’t have a mark on him chest upwards, and his airpods and phone just happened to be undamaged ready for him to go live. What an arse wipe he is. Apart from us already knowing the facts, why the hell would he think we would even begin to believe him?

And chemo finished only on Friday, his immunisation is compromised but he is on a general ward 😂😂 but as we have already said, he has no appointment with any oncologist next week because he has never received chemo. Fact.

James, you are so boring and predictable. You really are not wired right at all and need some major help for the mess that you are. You have some serious mental issues and are very unstable. I bet your family cringe at the pathetic melt you are. They thought you would grow in to a man instead you grew into the furthest thing from a man, an attention seeking compulsive liar.

Oh and you didn't go to Adele either, you were in your garden on the day of the concert. You are skint remember and have no life. You have to make up stuff to try and make you look more interesting than the lying bore you are.

Not been live for weeks but goes live in hospital twice ‘look at me, look at me’ ffs, you are a dick.
Such a true point about the phone and air pods as well 😅