James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

pringle

Jul 4, 2024
England
I've just been watching his live without joining obvs so I dont get blocked again haha, I can't believe the fkwit has gone live again in a hospital no fuks given about other people's privacy at visiting hours you can hear people's convos, he also looking well for someone who's been in a car crash and had 2 ops, oh and apparently something has come up on another scan...another op pending...honestly he seriously need to give his fat head a wobble on a daily occurrence

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Speaking from personal experience, you don't go out a window in an accident if you are wearing your seatbelt. I wasn't, was thrown from car and still didn't get glass in any part of me.
Hes such a bellend.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Went through the window but only sustained stomach injuries 😂

also correct me if im wrong, but are his ear pods actually connected to his phone? Or is he pretending? Surely the background noise would be muffled? Im not an expert on that tech though x
Hes an idiot.
I can't watch him anymore, his face irritates me

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
To be fair my husband has been in twice and was on a general admission ward once and one in a full oncology ward. BUT this man is a liar
Oh really?
They won't allow that in my local hospital if you are a chemotherapy patient.
They've even swapped out an A&E trolley for a normal hospital bed and kept me in a cubicle on A&E (once for 2 days) until a side room became available somewhere on one of the wards.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Oh really?
They won't allow that in my local hospital if you are a chemotherapy patient.
They've even swapped out an A&E trolley for a normal hospital bed and kept me in a cubicle on A&E (once for 2 days) until a side room became available somewhere on one of the wards.
Our local hospital is the same. I went to a&e once and they cleared out a staffroom for me to stay in while they freed up in a private room