James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
Possibly needing a third op 🤦‍♂️
He's obsessed with being "perforated"
Our local hospital is the same. I went to a&e once and they cleared out a staffroom for me to stay in while they freed up in a private room
Although different hospitals I think from watching one of your lives we are in the same hospital trust so they'll have the same policy.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Oh really?
They won't allow that in my local hospital if you are a chemotherapy patient.
They've even swapped out an A&E trolley for a normal hospital bed and kept me in a cubicle on A&E (once for 2 days) until a side room became available somewhere on one of the wards.
My husband was in Cramlington on a general ward one time then at the Freeman, their oncology wards just have people in together. Not enough separate rooms otherwise I suppose l. Maybe if your WCC is dangerously low they’ll move you off? not sure. Xx

ThisGossipGirl

Jul 15, 2024
uk
Don’t forget this man is that sick that he has history of swallowing razor blades to get admitted. I mean, imagine being that desperate for attention and sympathy.

We know the nurses name now, we all heard them attending to another gent in there who had no idea that his conversation with the nurses was being recorded. I think that the ward manager will take a very dim view of that. He is being reported again. It goes against all patient confidentiality, the NHS will not like that. And yes Jimbo, we do know exactly where you are.

He hasn’t been in a car accident. Why would he have to drink bowel prep for that? Funny that he doesn’t have a mark on him chest upwards, and his airpods and phone just happened to be undamaged ready for him to go live. What an arse wipe he is. Apart from us already knowing the facts, why the hell would he think we would even begin to believe him?

And chemo finished only on Friday, his immunisation is compromised but he is on a general ward 😂😂 but as we have already said, he has no appointment with any oncologist next week because he has never received chemo. Fact.

James, you are so boring and predictable. You really are not wired right at all and need some major help for the mess that you are. You have some serious mental issues and are very unstable. I bet your family cringe at the pathetic melt you are. They thought you would grow in to a man instead you grew into the furthest thing from a man, an attention seeking compulsive liar.

Oh and you didn't go to Adele either, you were in your garden on the day of the concert. You are skint remember and have no life. You have to make up stuff to try and make you look more interesting than the lying bore you are.

Not been live for weeks but goes live in hospital twice ‘look at me, look at me’ ffs, you are a dick.
Razor blades?! 😳 when did you find that?

santorr

Jul 2, 2024
uk
Someone asked him on his live if they had managed to stop the bleeding. He said " I didn't have bleeding mate, just glass in my stomach!" ??

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
My husband was in Cramlington on a general ward one time then at the Freeman, their oncology wards just have people in together. Not enough separate rooms otherwise I suppose l. Maybe if your WCC is dangerously low they’ll move you off? not sure. Xx
Our Oncology ward has two very small bays and just 3 side rooms.
If actively on chemo and you get admitted you can only be in one of the side rooms and if none of those are available then they put you in a side room wherever there is one available in the hospital.
I was admitted with a chest infection a few weeks ago and was in a side room on the surgical ward as that was the only one available.

I've been on nearly every ward in the hospital because of this policy lol.

Last edited:

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
Oh are you? Lancaster hospital is where I'm at. There A&E department has always been absolutely amazing throughout my entire treatment
I'm just across the bay from you under the same Trust.

Our A&E was terrible with chemo patients last year but were spoken to by Oncology.
The past couple of times I've been to A&E they have been fantastic.

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
Don’t forget this man is that sick that he has history of swallowing razor blades to get admitted. I mean, imagine being that desperate for attention and sympathy.

We know the nurses name now, we all heard them attending to another gent in there who had no idea that his conversation with the nurses was being recorded. I think that the ward manager will take a very dim view of that. He is being reported again. It goes against all patient confidentiality, the NHS will not like that. And yes Jimbo, we do know exactly where you are.

He hasn’t been in a car accident. Why would he have to drink bowel prep for that? Funny that he doesn’t have a mark on him chest upwards, and his airpods and phone just happened to be undamaged ready for him to go live. What an arse wipe he is. Apart from us already knowing the facts, why the hell would he think we would even begin to believe him?

And chemo finished only on Friday, his immunisation is compromised but he is on a general ward 😂😂 but as we have already said, he has no appointment with any oncologist next week because he has never received chemo. Fact.

James, you are so boring and predictable. You really are not wired right at all and need some major help for the mess that you are. You have some serious mental issues and are very unstable. I bet your family cringe at the pathetic melt you are. They thought you would grow in to a man instead you grew into the furthest thing from a man, an attention seeking compulsive liar.

Oh and you didn't go to Adele either, you were in your garden on the day of the concert. You are skint remember and have no life. You have to make up stuff to try and make you look more interesting than the lying bore you are.

Not been live for weeks but goes live in hospital twice ‘look at me, look at me’ ffs, you are a dick.
Don't forget all that chemo and not a hair on his fat little head gone🙄

forgottenunicorn

Jun 17, 2024
hull
I think he’s trying to play it very safe hence all the looking around only saying things when he knows he won’t be caught out by staff James was very nervous yesterday even more than usual, a lot of covering the camera , looking around and just in general acting very dodgy.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Don't forget all that chemo and not a hair on his fat little head gone🙄
I think this is a huge misconception with chemotherapy. Not all chemo makes you lose your hair.
I'm a stage 4er and my first round of chemo I lost my hair but my current round I haven't. It's definitely slowed the growth but haven't lost any.
I've known a couple of people with bowel cancer and I the treatment they've been given, they haven't lost their hair either.
Please don't for one minute think I'm sticking up for him, I am most definitely not and I think he is the biggest fantasist going but I think media/horror stories etc portray chemotherapy in a very negative way. Whilst it is horrible and the side effects can be awful not all treatments effect people in the same way eg. Hair loss, sickness etc

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Ohhh ok I'm new to him so don't know his sty ways yet 👀
Read all the pages here. It’s incredible the lies he’s told. Unfortunately his memory isn’t great so he slips up all the time.
Plus he steals pictures from the internet and uses them as his.
Check out the RNLI comments on here. It’s so damming 😊