James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
And he’s gone. Probably had a complaint because we all heard a nurse ask a patient if he still can’t wee. Where is that poor patients privacy?? He’s also said visiting is 11am to 11pm. Surely not?? They turn all the lights off at 10! Same old boring live just begging for gifts and blocking any one who dares to ask anything awkward! Prick.

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Omg. He’s back live and just said they couldn’t remove all the glass as it was too dangerous as it would cause more bleeding so they hope it will just happen naturally. What the actual hell. And he’s going to be discharged tomorrow. With broken glass in his stomach. I just can’t anymore. I just can’t. He’s well and truly lost the plot.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Wonder why you ended that live so quickly James? Only I’ve just had confirmation that you have been told off. Rightly so too and about time 😂😂

I’m so pleased, but I wish there was more they could do (not getting on at them, I know there’s only so much they can do and they can’t have someone constantly check he’s not broadcasting from the ward all the time!)

Ongie

Apr 15, 2024
scotland
I keep missing his lives and I’m still friends with him on there, Iv got notifications turned on as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would love to know how he manages to do all this stuff on the chemo, I’m currently laid up in end of life hospice trying to get pain under control and had numerous new scans which have shown more cancer in various parts of my body BUT I am having to wait for appointments with oncology and radiology to decide what the plan could be. When ever there is NEW issues there is always a MDT meeting once a week on a certain day where they discuss everything.

I wonder how he always manages to get surgeons available during the night each time - yes there is an emergency surgery option BUT they very rarely use it and will normally wait till am unless it’s life or death.
Like another poster says “ maybe someone here works there and can vouch that what he has said is untrue”
I think I’m rambling now thanks to all the pain meds etc etc… I shall continue reading/watching xx have a lovely day!
I never ever write on here but felt compelled to not just read and scroll, can’t imagine what you are going through but sending lots of love and hope they get the pain under control and get you on a new care plan that works at keeping that horrible disease at bay, much love ❤️

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
Omg. He’s back live and just said they couldn’t remove all the glass as it was too dangerous as it would cause more bleeding so they hope it will just happen naturally. What the actual hell. And he’s going to be discharged tomorrow. With broken glass in his stomach. I just can’t anymore. I just can’t. He’s well and truly lost the plot.
I heard him say last night it was in his chest and arms. Did he forget where the glas was 🤣

LG83

Jun 16, 2024
Glasgow
Where is the glass they couldn’t remove?

There’s no way it’s actually inside his digestive system & even if it was, they wouldn’t let it leave the body naturally.

If it’s superficial in his chest or arms, then it would be near the surface enough to remove? If it was too deep, there there’s no way it’s also making its way to the surface & out.

What an idiot.

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Where is the glass they couldn’t remove?

There’s no way it’s actually inside his digestive system & even if it was, they wouldn’t let it leave the body naturally.

If it’s superficial in his chest or arms, then it would be near the surface enough to remove? If it was too deep, there there’s no way it’s also making its way to the surface & out.

What an idiot.
He was answering someone who asked if they had removed it all and he replied not all
Of it, still some left but was too dangerous to remove as it would cause more bleeding so they want it to come out naturally 🤷🏼‍♀️ the next question was when are you being discharged and he said hopefully tomorrow. Full of Bull s!