James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
london
Well well well James you lying bellend. Firstly that bell is not the one at Christies where you have had your pretend chemo. Secondly we know where you got the photo from you feral rat, imagine needing attention so much that you steal a genuine cancer sufferers photo.

You have not had any appointment with an oncologist, we told you that last week, so I can’t wait to see the next load of bullshit you post about your appointment. Who needs to approve your video? Who the do do you think you are? Steve Jobs? You are just a fat scruff living in your Bolton dump, skint, living off your benefits and mums stolen inheritance.

Oh and btw, where is everyones refunds from gfm? You said it would take two weeks two months ago. The police tell me it’s fraud being investigated. That won’t go down well with your history with the police will it? What a beg you are, are you that gutter level that you need to beg for every penny for your pathetic existence?

Anyway, I suggest you stop the lies and remove your lying videos because you are going to end up in deep s. Hopefully you remembered last week me mentioning that you don’t know who works where? Ha ha you absolute buffoon. The proof will be posted soon about your little admission last week. Langtree Ward at the Royal Albert, Wigan wasn’t it? Want to tell the truth about why you was there or shall I? Suggest you shut up and do off quickly, because your lies are all coming out.
Totally agree! I am being treated at the Christie’s on the Teenage and Young Adult ward and following him has simply destroyed me…I donated £200 to him thinking he was genuinely struggling…I feel like a Idiot….i just want to be able to ring that bell…more than anything 💔💔💔

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Exactly and if wanted to prove the ‘trolls’ wrong he would video himself ringing the bell at a genuine appointment.
Nobody in the world gets diagnosed with secondary cancer in May, starts chemo in June, has a beating by masked men, numerous pretend holidays, drinks as much as he wants, has a bad car crash and two more ops, spends 3 hours in Bolton a&e for some attention, has chemo, puts on loads of weight, has a scan, bloods etc and is told within a week that their cancer has all gone. What a prick.
Ah yes but remember, the car crash posts have been deleted so it didn’t happen right? He never said he was in one right?! 🤣🤣🤣

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Oh look, James is cancer free. That's good timing as Creamfields starts tomorrow. How did they move your Thursday appointment James? Also had did you get a scan and results only 6 days after your last chemo.

I'm angry he's done this now. Think it's time for another posts. My last one reached 30k+ people before tiktok took it down. What do I need to avoid to not get it taken down? I want him off tiktok now I'm so angry at him posting that. How absolutely awful for people who will never get to ring a bell
I’m going to do one too when I’ve calmed down. Even if it gets taken down people will see it before - I’m absolutely spitting over it. Xxx

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Totally agree! I am being treated at the Christie’s on the Teenage and Young Adult ward and following him has simply destroyed me…I donated £200 to him thinking he was genuinely struggling…I feel like a Idiot….i just want to be able to ring that bell…more than anything 💔💔💔
What a wonderful kind human you are: I’m sorry this cretin took advantage but I want to reinforce, this is not on you. xxx

Jun 22, 2024
England
I'd just be happy if TT stepped in and removed him, like seriously he must get so many reports they must know exactly what he's doing but yet they're enabling him and also allowing him to earn from it.
Makes me sick.

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
You know in his cancer free post he put up last night and how he said he’d share a video with his journey - part of me really wishes he isn’t lying - just for all the poor families who are going through cancer - it has to be awful for them seeing he is lying about what is a horrific reality for them. Was he really in court today? I really hope he was! I’m still waiting for my GFM refund!!

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
You know in his cancer free post he put up last night and how he said he’d share a video with his journey - part of me really wishes he isn’t lying - just for all the poor families who are going through cancer - it has to be awful for them seeing he is lying about what is a horrific reality for them. Was he really in court today? I really hope he was! I’m still waiting for my GFM refund!!
Yes he was up with the people he constantly grasses in.