James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh this just gets better and better Jimmy. How was court today?

I hope you are away this weekend otherwise we may just bump in to you, because certain people here are meeting up with some of your family members while you are away, big C ring any bells? Cannot wait 😂

Anyway, shall we play? Who was your dad? We know but you dont seem to after lying that he was killed in service. M wasnt it you said? Wrong. Another lie. Go on you can have another guess 🤣🤣

At this stage I think we more about you than you know yourself 😂

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Fs jimmy you have some amount of family now coming out 🤪 they want nothing to do with your lies. But this was one of the many Hortons 😅 but just to let on i know
you didnt and never have had cancer. You have a bowel problem since a wee boy and a mental problem but that’s unfixable for someone like you.

Attachments

• IMG_4796.jpeg
    IMG_4796.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 145

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
How come it’s not windy in his creamfields vid ? And none of the stuff in the tent actually matches what was in his hall ?

How’s the grotty flat James ? 🤣

Go Live James .. prove you are there 🤔

And we are still awaiting the bell ringing video with the consultant 🤔

I.see.you

Jun 15, 2024
hull
Oh dear James, just been scrolling through Instagram and there on a page that I follow was a video which looked very familiar, if anyone wants to look then the insta page is @thearchbishopofbanterbury
You will see a video of creamfields today about 6 videos down, seems our james has cropped it and claimed it as his own
Got ya!
Let me know if you find it guys!

Last edited:

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Oh dear James, just been scrolling through Instagram and there on a page that I follow was a video which looked very familiar, if anyone wants to look then the insta page is @thearchbishopofbanterbury
You will see a video of creamfields today about 6 videos down, seems our james has cropped it and claimed it as his own
Got ya!

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Got ya!
Great find...definitely stolen from that video 👏

Does anyone else has second hand embarrassment for him at this point? 🥴

He's being caught out for every post he makes and he still keeps making them!! I get that his warped, pathetic little brain thrives off the attention but James at this point it's embarrassing for you hun.

Oh and Jimbo, how's the new house going because you still seem to be in you're little flat at the moment?

You're going to have to up your game sweetie if you think you'll get anything past us...we will catch you out on anything you do so how about you just give it up as a bad job? Maybe social media isn't for you? Maybe, I don't know, go and get a job to occupy your tiny brain because to all of us on here, you're just an annoyance with a little bit of amusement thrown in...although I do find it fun when we catch you out, it's almost like a virtual game of 'Where's Wally' but instead it's 'Where's James' but usually it's 'at home in his flat' but it's still fun 😁

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Got ya!
Great find! Did some digging and found the original.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.png
    IMG_1480.png
    291.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1474.png
    IMG_1474.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 55