James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Just scrolling on FB and Bolton New kept cropping up on my feed so I clicked on it and searched James name. It came up with the article that's online about him opening somewhere. But the comments..wow...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1724537749594.jpg
    FB_IMG_1724537749594.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20240824_231642_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_231642_Facebook.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20240824_231701_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_231701_Facebook.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20240824_231711_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_231711_Facebook.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20240824_231730_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_231730_Facebook.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 112

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
Just scrolling on FB and Bolton New kept cropping up on my feed so I clicked on it and searched James name. It came up with the article that's online about him opening somewhere. But the comments..wow...
I’m sure on of his videos he said that he repaid the person who paid a deposit for an apartment before it went to court but then in the same video tripped himself up by saying it went to court 🙄😂

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I’m sure on of his videos he said that he repaid the person who paid a deposit for an apartment before it went to court but then in the same video tripped himself up by saying it went to court 🙄😂
Wasn't that the one where he said he wouldn't bad mouth his deceased ex boyfriend but then went on to continually bad mouth his deceased ex boyfriend saying it was all his fault and that he'd lied to him about the ownership of a flat? Obviously it would never have been our Jimbos fault would it !!

Last edited:

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
Wasn't that the one where he said he wouldn't bad mouth his deceased ex boyfriend but then went on to continually bad mouth his deceased ex boyfriend saying it was all his fault and that he'd lied to him about the ownership of a flat? Obviously it would never have been our Jimbos fault would it !!
Yep that’s the one I’m thinking of 😂

Reactions: TC1

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
6 days ago you told us you were sharing a video with us of your cancer journey.....they shoot, edit and premiere Hollywood blockbusters in less time.
Come on James, we're waiting.

Or is it you don't actually have anything to create a video with 🤥🙄
You just know he will come back and say his consultant or whoever didn't give permission so he can't upload it.
The usual lies.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Jimbos next post prediction...

Although he is going through the toughest time of his life on his own...cough cough bullshit, he has 2 very good friend called Liam & Noel who are in a band and because of what he has been through 🙄 they have personally got him 2 tickets to their gig in Manchester in July...🤡

You've not posted for a few days Jimbo...what's up? Don't tell me you had a horrific accident at Creamfields and had to be airlifted to hospital with internal bleeding? You were spiked and ended up in hospital having to have your insides washed out with Bleach? You got swept away in your tent and still finding your way home or you're just embarrassed that your make believe posts got found out and it was proven that you weren't even really there and you were bopping away to yourself in your flat probably shoving ❄️ up your nose and getting tipsy on cheap cider?

Or maybe you've been so busy working with a huge Hollywood director putting your post together of your cancer journey that you've not had time for TT...I'm getting my popcorn ready for that one Jimbo 🍿

Get your predictions in guys...Jimbos obviously preparing for his next big jackanory. We all know he slopes off for a few days then comes back with a MH post or a hospital admission.

Remember Jimbo...Do Better 😘

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I posted my last post on here before I'd seen any of his latest bullshit on TT

Jimbo, you are so predictable, pouring out the old 'it's ok not to be ok' posts.

It IS ok not to be ok but when you've caused so much distress to other people for god knows how many years then you deserve not to be ok!!

Karma is a cruel mistress and one day she will find you! One day you'll cross the wrong person and everything you've done in the past to hurt people will come back 10 fold to you!!

I'm not sure whether you believe in youre own head what you're posting and if you live a very delusional life, I'm guessing you do but let me and others on here tell you...its not fooling anyone and we will continue to call you out so if you think you're fooling anyone with you bullshit 'feel sorry for me' posts, you're very sadly mistaken

Please crawl back into you're very dark, lonely hole, stop wasting NHS resources and stop making out life owes you a favour and stop craving false attention from strangers online...its not a good look Jimbo 😘