James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 22, 2024
England
Oh James, so we find another fake gfm page you set up on behalf of someone else needing surgery. Only you are the beneficiary and the person you are pretneding to be is acyually you. And 8.5k target too? Oh dear. You can’t delete things once they are out there. GMP gonna have a field day with this 🤣🤣🤣
He's really s at this conman game isn't he 🤣

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
James. This woe is me pity party isn’t quite working is it pal. We don’t need to prove anything. All the truth is out there and you have been caught out lying time and time again. People have wised up and that is reflected in your engagement. The arse has fell out of your following and this last ditch attempt at saving face isn’t working. No one believes a word you say and this repeated reference to your past mistakes is the proof of your abhorrent lies and deception. The latest attempt to raise money through deception of a fake GFM page was outed before you had a single donation. Go away and grow up.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
What an absolute tool 🙈

"My DM's are always open"...as long as you don't talk about cancer, chemo, my family, trolls, mental health, the weather, my thousands of hospital admissions, my shoe size, my surgeries, the colour white, self harm, RNLI rescues, the height of a giraffe or just generally anything otherwise you'llbe blocked...but they're always open!

Prick!! Scuttle off Jimbo, you're pathetic!!

Last edited:

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Wow those followers just keep dropping! Soon all you will have left is the 500k you bought.

Desperately trying to claw some back tho are you? It's not working. Ha.
As if you've posted that bunch of lies again even tho it was disproved that you STOLE that video from rnli as it was actually 2022 and the wording from someone else.

Deary me James, you reek of desperation.
Sad sack.