James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Is he just randomly walking into someone's back garden to shoot his latest videos?
The last three videos he's posted looks like he's in a nicely groomed garden which I'm almost certain wouldn't be his. He can barely look after his own appearance never mind a bloody garden 🙄
Hes gone to the new estate he supposably bought his house on … to make it look like he moved when in reality hes just changed his wallpaper at the flat😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ got you down to a T mr confoed

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Oh for Christ's sake Jimbo...stop using other people's quotes!! At least have the imagination to make your own!!

If you're trying to push the MH narrative, which for you is comical in itself, at least try and vocalise your 'feelings' of which I'm sure you have none but nevertheless stop ripping off others people's!!

All your MH 'issues' have been bought on by yourself...you're a despicable human being who gives no regard to the hurt and distress you are causing other people by your bullshit stories and make believe life.

Just admit your time on social media is done!! Everyday there are more and more accounts being created to expose you and whilst you think you are one step ahead, everytime you post something, you're exposed even more and your engagement shows that...

But you keep doing you hun...its at least gives us a little giggle at how stupid one person can be 😘

Oh and we're still waiting for the big premier of 'How I beat the cancer that I never had'...surely it's had sign off by now 🎬🤣

Jun 22, 2024
England
James, I'd just like to put this out there because I know you do still read here despite just saying on your live you haven't been here for weeks...

We do not give a rats arse if you're going on holiday, apparently it winds us all up so much when you go on holiday. Well I'm sorry to piss in your cornflakes but we don't give a damn where you go. What we DO give a damn about however is your blatant piss taking of genuine cancer sufferers, saying you are on death door then the next day doing a live from a swimming pool in Spain.

Jun 22, 2024
England
He suffered a punched lung 🤣

Anyway guys his DMs are always open so don't suffer in silence although he did state yesterday you can only DM him if he follows you so you know they aren't really open are they James 🙄

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Below is a screenshot of part of a story by an American guy, Kevin Hines who jumped off The Golden Gate Bridge in a suicide attempt in 2000.
He is now a very successful motivational speaker and a pioneer in talking about mental health, also below are 2 screenshots taken from Jimbos latest post about his 'attempt' off Blackpool Pier...does it look/sound familiar??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904_154445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_154445_Chrome.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240904_154527_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_154527_WhatsApp.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240904_154533_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_154533_WhatsApp.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 29

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Below is a screenshot of part of a story by an American guy, Kevin Hines who jumped off The Golden Gate Bridge in a suicide attempt in 2000.
He is now a very successful motivational speaker and a pioneer in talking about mental health, also below are 2 screenshots taken from Jimbos latest post about his 'attempt' off Blackpool Pier...does it look/sound familiar??
😂😂😂😂😂 first hand embarrassment him just goes to show and prove again hes lied about jumping. Evidenced by RNLI aswell he stole there footage.

Shame on you confoed