James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He hasn’t gone to the police station at all today. Yet another recycled video. He has blocked us all as he is meant to be on holiday next week and says he will be live 😂 I feel another attempt coming on and he doesn't want some to see because we suss him out within minutes.

He posts these videos saying ‘surely I would be arrested by now’ etc in an attempt to get an update on the case. He does it so we write on here and he can check what is going on. However he is too thick to realise we are always two steps ahead of him and come with receipts (he just blocks because he is terrified of us showing the receipts). Thats exactly why we don’t tell you the details in her James. What I will tell you though is that yes there is still an investigation going on, huge amounts of evidence and people adding to it, including the messages sent to one of your exes that I have. You have committed fraud on top of everything else and you will be charged. Oh, they also have your new address too 🤣🤣

Now spend another sad, lonely Saturday night looking through every account that follows you to see who they follow 🤣🤣 what an exciting life you have! Block them and buy more. Reckons he hasn’t bought any but has 500k followers and 32 watching his live. This shows again how thick he is at lying, he thinks people believe his pathetic make belief life. Oh dear Jimmy. We won weeks ago.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I thought you said you’d blocked us Jimmy? Ooops you haven’t found me have you 🤣🤣
IMG_5806.jpeg

And yes I DO know your new address, shall I post that too? 😂 like I have been telling you since May ‘on a daily occurrence 😂’ and we have proven multiple times, we are always two steps ahead of you. So pipe down and go and take your Omeprazole.

We have exposed you, look at your 32 viewers compared to before we exposed you. I think we have done a very good job of exposing you, the majority of people on TT can’t stand you. Just the police case to be actioned soon and our work is done.

And finally….you won’t share any conclusion, it wasn’t recorded because it didn't happen, it didn’t happen because you didn’t ever have bowel and lung cancer. You pathetic, lying turd. Imagine being you and craving attention that badly. What a freak you are.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Jimbo, have you ever thought that the profiles without faces are because not everyone needs attention like you do?

Have you ever thought that people who join TT might just be on it to pass the time, a bit of light entertainment or maybe just to learn things?

Have you ever thought that not everyone on TT is as obsessed with followers or posting content as much as you?

I'm guessing probably not because you don't have the intelligence to and you think everyone is as fame hungry and pathetic as you...we're not, we just know right from wrong and don't like people lying about something as horrific as cancer!!

Maybe take a long hard look in a mirror (or maybe not 🤢) and ask yourself why so many people are exposing you and your lies. We are and will always be 2 steps ahead of you because you're not clever enough to be a good liar.

But like you said in your 'live' you don't look on here anymore do you and oh yeah...it was good to speak to you the other night, shame there was only a few of us in your 'live'...32 wasn't it? 🤣🤣

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
I thought you said you’d blocked us Jimmy? Ooops you haven’t found me have you 🤣🤣
IMG_5806.jpeg

And yes I DO know your new address, shall I post that too? 😂 like I have been telling you since May ‘on a daily occurrence 😂’ and we have proven multiple times, we are always two steps ahead of you. So pipe down and go and take your Omeprazole.

We have exposed you, look at your 32 viewers compared to before we exposed you. I think we have done a very good job of exposing you, the majority of people on TT can’t stand you. Just the police case to be actioned soon and our work is done.

And finally….you won’t share any conclusion, it wasn’t recorded because it didn't happen, it didn’t happen because you didn’t ever have bowel and lung cancer. You pathetic, lying turd. Imagine being you and craving attention that badly. What a freak you are.

Hahahaha exposed and desperate

sophieh

Jun 21, 2024
Salisbury
Jimbo, have you ever thought that the profiles without faces are because not everyone needs attention like you do?

Have you ever thought that people who join TT might just be on it to pass the time, a bit of light entertainment or maybe just to learn things?

Have you ever thought that not everyone on TT is as obsessed with followers or posting content as much as you?

I'm guessing probably not because you don't have the intelligence to and you think everyone is as fame hungry and pathetic as you...we're not, we just know right from wrong and don't like people lying about something as horrific as cancer!!

Maybe take a long hard look in a mirror (or maybe not 🤢) and ask yourself why so many people are exposing you and your lies. We are and will always be 2 steps ahead of you because you're not clever enough to be a good liar.

But like you said in your 'live' you don't look on here anymore do you and oh yeah...it was good to speak to you the other night, shame there was only a few of us in your 'live'...32 wasn't it? 🤣🤣

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I dare you! So does James! You know nothing 😂😂😂
Oh Hi Jimmy! Thanks for dedicating your last video to me. You really are the thick gift that gives on giving 😂😂all you have done is sent more people over here who will see what you are 😂😂

Anyway, aren’t you busy? You have packing to do 😂😂

But yes, I DO have it. Post in on here so you can run squealing like a grass to the police like you always do 😂 I tell you what, go live, unblock me and add me and I will tell you your new address. Now let’s see who ss themself.

The troll catcher

Sep 7, 2024
cheshire
Oh Hi Jimmy! Thanks for dedicating your last video to me. You really are the thick gift that gives on giving 😂😂all you have done is sent more people over here who will see what you are 😂😂

Anyway, aren’t you busy? You have packing to do 😂😂

But yes, I DO have it. Post in on here so you can run squealing like a grass to the police like you always do 😂 I tell you what, go live, unblock me and add me and I will tell you your new address. Now let’s see who ss themself.
You know nothing! Chatting s as per 😂😂😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Well you are certainly the expert in that aren’t you?

What’s wrong? RNLI busy tonight?

Go on then, for once back up what you say because I am waiting to, go live and unblock me I’ll tell you the lot. You won’t do that though because we all know you are a s house and you know I will absolutely destroy you with truth…and the receipts to back it up.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Hey oxygen thief!

So much for not coming on here anymore eh?
Oh dear, you're moving and now people know your new address. That's not worked out as you hoped has it? 🤣

Your tiktok days are over fella, noone watches you anymore they've all realised what a lying piece of s you are. Not long now before you get a knock at the door, now that will be fun won't it?

😂😂😂 how disappointing that of all the sperm, you're the one that won. No wonder your family want nothing to do with you. Loser.