James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Why you deleting your comments Jimmy? Tell me where I’m going you asked? Just dropped yourself in it again. You are SO thick 😂😂

But I will tell you where you are going, told you, unblock me you s house.

Aww you deleted your TT post about me? Ooops, I’m not supposed to know that because you blocked me didn’t you? NOT 😂😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
9.30 pm? Ok go live and unblock me and I’ll be there. You won’t I can guarantee.

Scramblng now aren’t you James? Come back when you’ve grown a pair.

The troll catcher

Sep 7, 2024
cheshire
What’s yWhy you deleting your comments Jimmy? Tell me where I’m going you asked? Just dropped yourself in it again. You are SO thick 😂😂

Aww you deleted your TT post about me? Ooops, I’m not supposed to know that because you blocked me didn’t you? NOT
Why you deleting your comments Jimmy? Tell me where I’m going you asked? Just dropped yourself in it again. You are SO thick 😂😂

Aww you deleted your TT post about me? Ooops, I’m not supposed to know that because you blocked me didn’t you? NOT 😂

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
'Give the location of where I’m loving and if it’s correct James will 100% go live with you at 9:30pm'

I think this just proves your intelligence...'give the location of where IM going and James will go live with you'

fed up there didn't you Jimbo, you can delete all you like but once again we are 2 steps ahead because once we reply to you the comment doesn't delete 🤣🤣

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
What’s your account?
I’ll give you one you previously blocked…toyboxtosh4214, not the one I follow you on so you can block that, I’m not as stupid as you look. I’m waiting Jimmy. In fact I can’t wait, the lot will be outed.

Can you play Madonna and bob your head about? We can have a sing song.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
James you already know her account. You talk the talk but we all know you're full of s and won't go live with her cos she will wipe the floor with you.
You are a coward cos you know your lies will unfold and people will see the real you. You know, the one your own family want nothing to do with.