James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I jimmy the cancer liar would like to report glitzy koala , wee kiddo mulberry yeahyeah cheeky k like come on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine the police! What you reporting them for James? Because I lied about having cancer, put fake videos up pretending the RNLI rescued me, stole photos from genuine cancer victims pretending it was me, took money off people by deception, and committed fraud by collecting £1200 in a go fund me. 😂😂😂

The troll catcher

Sep 7, 2024
cheshire
Imagine the police! What you reporting them for James? Because I lied about having cancer, put fake videos up pretending the RNLI rescued me, stole photos from genuine cancer victims pretending it was me, took money off people by deception, and committed fraud by collecting £1200 in a go fund me. 😂😂😂
He’s added you! It’s you not accepting s BAG

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jesus you can’t even lie straight in bed can you? Why you pretending you are not him?

I have no request from him, not that we are shocked at that. As always Jimmy I come with receipts, here is my requests, cant see you? 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0761.png
James the liar is his neighbours who he thinks is his friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they told me everything he told them the other week on the door step 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣