James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
76p he made on that live, christ on a bike best you've done in weeks that jimmy boy.
Congratulations, go buy yourself a curly wurly.
I think that should be shared between all of us, after all, the live was about his 'trolls'

Congratulations everyone, nice little windfall coming your way...a share of 76p between 700 of us 💰💷

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Listen, this account is me!
I’ve had enough of your bullshit now it’s boring! So what if you know I’m moving Liverpool who cares? It’s a huge place you don’t know exactly where I’m moving you just know it’s Liverpool!!! Whether you’ve spoke to family members or not, I really couldn’t care less! They know as much as you… do ALL!!! I did unblock you, but you blocked me 😂😂😂 Anyways you got what you wanted I’ve responded… Keep claiming you’ve got dirt on me! They’re for dirt on the bottom of my Trainers than you’ll ever have on me! What a bunch of absolute nobody’s! I’m a strong believer in karma and trust me I’ll have the last laugh! Anyways your boring ✌🏻

Lozza1978

Jul 3, 2024
northamptonshire
She's been on here. She's seen everything that's been posted.

She still sticks by him.

As I said, thick as pig s. They both are.
You are correct, I see what has been posted. But you all had the opportunity to Join James's live and provide all this evidence you claim to have that he has lied? But not one of you joined his live....oh sorry you were all silent watchers.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Why should I be ashamed of myself? I'm all ears.
Because you are thick as 💩

You go along with his lies knowing he has us all blocked. Why? Because he is scared of being exposed for being the lying thief he is. Imagine supporting a rat that lied about having cancer. As if all his other wrong doings weren’t enough, he stooped so low to lie about cancer.

I pity your kids, mother of the year aren’t you.

Jimmy, deleting your comments again? Can you be any bigger a coward?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I’ve had enough of your bullshit now it’s boring! So what if you know I’m moving Liverpool who cares? It’s a huge place you don’t know exactly where I’m moving you just know it’s Liverpool!!! Whether you’ve spoke to family members or not, I really couldn’t care less! They know as much as you… do ALL!!! I did unblock you, but you blocked me 😂😂😂 Anyways you got what you wanted I’ve responded… Keep claiming you’ve got dirt on me! They’re for dirt on the bottom of my Trainers than you’ll ever have on me! What a bunch of absolute nobody’s! I’m a strong believer in karma and trust me I’ll have the last laugh! Anyways your boring ✌🏻
Shut up you prick, it isnt Liverpool at all 😂😂😂

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
You're full of s James.

Bore off and take your dumbass pet with you.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
We’re boring but you spent you entire night focussing on us 😂😂

Boring he says with 89 people in his live? I think we know its you who everyone finds boring Rolo.