James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
What the do are you going on about! Why don’t you send me your number and let’s have a chat
Il pass. Ive sent your neighbour everything tonight to post go read it all and look at what photo you stole we reached out to the family they know they see what u posted. The boy whos video u stole at creamfields we also told him but they cant comment to you as your comments are off.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
The photo of ringing the bell after your pretend chemo. You stole it. Scumbag.

Who was your cancer consultant Jimmy?
Why would I share anything with you! Be a man or a women! Tell me who you are and we’ll talk facts! I ain’t sending someone hiding behind a fake profile information against myself! Show your identity and we’ll speak human to human!

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Charles, Jake, Charlie what ever name he’s using this week it changed every week! He wasn’t my EX 😂 we meet a few times! Oh exciting I hope them messages show him defrauding the company he works for :) I still have them message!
No explanation of your messages saying you had prostate cancer James? No, thought not,

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Why would I share anything with you! Be a man or a women! Tell me who you are and we’ll talk facts! I ain’t sending someone hiding behind a fake profile information against myself! Show your identity and we’ll speak human to human!
So everyone around you must be lying? I dont think so james. You know you never had cancer to begin with your family also know that.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Il pass. Ive sent your neighbour everything tonight to post go read it all and look at what photo you stole we reached out to the family they know they see what u posted. The boy whos video u stole at creamfields we also told him but they cant comment to you as your comments are off.
You realise once you post a video on social media it’s not stealing… lol you’re putting it in the public demain! The dodge de us when you steal my content you do it with malicious what turns the matter criminal

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
LITERALLY! The only thing he takes from that is ‘he’s not my ex’. We don’t need to do anything, he’s sat here proving it himself 🤣
He most definitely doesn’t have any messages from me regarding cancer! I’ve had the same number since speaking to him so If you’ve screen shots you’ll have my number call me

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
You’ll show nothing because you have nothing. How did I know your hospital ward! You a&e visit that you never posted about? The same way I know you dont have a cancer consultant because you dont and never have had cancer. So you dont need to share anything with me, I will share it with you, you are lying. You can deny as much as you want, but you know thats the truth. Talk facts 😂😂😂 you can’t talk facts about anything, you lie for a living. Human to human? You aint human Jimmy, you are an absolute rat.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
You realise once you post a video on social media it’s not stealing… lol you’re putting it in the public demain! The dodge de us when you steal my content you do it with malicious what turns the matter criminal
ARE YOU fING KIDDING ME everyone am i seeing things here. His made out to have cancer used a lady photo and saying its not stealing LOZZA YOU ARE A fING FOOL.