James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Bets on the next TikTok……. Either a sickening sad audio with a video of him rubbing his head talking about being trolled. Or ‘I’m unstoppable’ Audio with a black screen and white writing talking about trolls and us having ‘nothing on him’……. Obvs it’ll include ‘daily occurrence’ and ‘give ya head a wobble’
Or a repost of his jumping a pier video 🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Where are you Jimmy! Ran away again because you can’t answer anything? This is all screenshot so delete what you want, but every single person will now see that you avoided every question or comment about your lies, admitted stealing a cancer victims photo yo pretend you rang the bell. And Lozza, sat here supporting him. She’s as finished as him at this point.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Every 2 weeks babs
Yes, fraud benefits because instead of being a man, you are a fat, lazy fool lying to get benefits. You couldn’t hold down a job, you are a pathetic excuse of a man. Pretending you are loaded living off everyone else 😂😂

Tell me when your next payment is due, we can have a house warming party in your new place. No need to send me the address, I have it already.