James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Yes, fraud benefits because instead of being a man, you are a fat, lazy fool lying to get benefits. You couldn’t hold down a job, you are a pathetic excuse of a man. Pretending you are loaded living off everyone else 😂😂

Tell me when your next payment is due, we can have a house warming party in your new place. No need to send me the address, I have it already.
Yeah come for a brew babs xx

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Well Charles, Charlie, jake are all the same person you clown! And my other exes definitely ain’t called Charlie baby
Why they all exes babs? So lets get this right…your family dont want to know you, your only friends are your mods, (Lozza Toes, mother of the year), you can’t keep a relationship, your neighbours can’t stand you, any friends you ever have had don’t want to know you……but its never your fault is it? Face it Jimmy you are a sad, lonely fool all because you can’t stop lying.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
Why they all exes babs? So lets get this right…your family dont want to know you, your only friends are your mods, (Lozza Toes, mother of the year), you can’t keep a relationship, your neighbours can’t stand you, any friends you ever have had don’t want to know you……but its never your fault is it? Face it Jimmy you are a sad, lonely fool all because you can’t stop lying.
Wow that hits deep! 🥹