James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Jimmy stop writing fake emails and sending them to people as the solicitor can do anything about comment cafe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ive never laughed so much until this morning no wonder you put your bin in and jumped on a plane i wonder why 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your a fat wank nothing more for it but when you do a letter make it make sense please 🤣😭😭😭 send me one next 🙏🏼
Thats why hes got on a plane, 😂😂🤦‍♀️ making fake letters now again i see 😂😂 chippy tits has to much time 🤡 x

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Jimmy stop writing fake emails and sending them to people as the solicitor can do anything about comment cafe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ive never laughed so much until this morning no wonder you put your bin in and jumped on a plane i wonder why 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your a fat wank nothing more for it but when you do a letter make it make sense please 🤣😭😭😭 send me one next 🙏🏼
Omg had me howling….and what a shead doing that then running away as usual.
He doesn’t even comprehend the amount of trouble he has got himself in to now.
Remember him naming someone on live, showing a camera on a house etc.
But jesus the email, absolute comedy gold. Lets sue comment cafe 😂😂😂
I feel left out, can you send me a letter? Address it as below with details you know:

Mr/Mrs (dont know if its a male or female) Mulberrybush troll who I don’t know name of
27 havent got a fing clue what country never mind what Road
Somewhere in the world

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Imagine the rest of the people in that hotel having to see his chippy tits wobbling around all day and listen to his bullshit conversation. I’d be demanding a refund from my £180 holiday if I was there 😂😂
Now we know where he is staying though, a few phone calls to them telling them about his drug use there will see him kicked out soon, they wouldn’t want that all over their reviews would they?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I think I've been blocked. Not sure why tho as that profile has nothing dodgy on it. Not following any of the "troll" pages etc
Did you like any of the ‘troll’ posts ? Or comment on any ? 🤔

He’s probably laid bored so will have time to kill

The account I have where I follow him and he follows me is totally clean 😂

He even chats away happily to me when live 😂

Jun 22, 2024
England

That's hilarious 😂.
He will be modding you next then you can add us all back in.
I'm still following him on my burner account but don't get any notifications of his lives so I'm missing all the fun but not a problem because I've changed the settings now so I'll see you tonight Jimbo when you've powdered your nose 👍

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk

No :(
I cba to create a new email account to set another one up.
It's a Ballache

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk

Mine was totally clean as well.

James you're a cock.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Alone time ?

Where’s his mate gone ? Gemma , ya mate from school ? Hope you didn’t treat her terribly last like the last poor woman who stupidly went away with you 🤔

Isn’t Alison flying over today ? Ain’t she gone .. I’m shocked 🤡

Ps James - glad you kept your top on in the pool . People defo don’t need to see ya chippy tits flapping around whilst they are trying to chill . Hearing you is bad enough without making them see that 😘

Ps I’m glad you’ve decided to stop caring what we think … hopefully you’ll be able to keep us out your head and stop speaking about us when live .

I bet ya can’t 🤡