Jay Slater Discussions And Theories

malford

Jun 27, 2024
Stoke
A thread for Jay Slater who's a criminal drug pusher that's gone missing in Tenerife . There's a Facebook group but they're deleting loads

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
A thread for Jay Slater who's a criminal drug pusher that's gone missing in Tenerife . There's a Facebook group but they're deleting loads
I think I'd rather a thread on downtherapids aka rubber dingy rapids. Christ that guy is coining it in in gifts every single night. Unis, lions the lot!
He couldn't find milk in a dairy that guy, but big love big love ❤️ 🙄 already has designs on the leaderboard lol

malford

Jun 27, 2024
Stoke
I think I'd rather a thread on downtherapids aka rubber dingy rapids. Christ that guy is coining it in in gifts every single night. Unis, lions the lot!
He couldn't find milk in a dairy that guy, but big love big love ❤️ 🙄 already has designs on the leaderboard lol
It's not for concern of him thread. He's probably dead and doesn't seem to be a big loss.

Some think he's stuck to a cactus 🌵 🌵

Poppyseeed

May 23, 2024
Uk
This happened very soon after the late Michael Mosley, cant help but think hes in hiding while his mum racks up the go fund me, all abit suspicious, flying half the neighbour hood out for a jolly, who does that!! Hes a thug who attacked someone with a machete, takes a certain type of person to do that!! Hes no angel. On holiday and its Drugs, stolen Rolex watch, two strange men, kidnap theories, stolen drugs theories, gone into hiding theories, what the duck, when I go on holiday its beach, cocktails and dancing!! He leads a hell of a different type of holiday.....
Of course it could all be speculation, doesn't change the fact he attacked someone as part of a gang with a machete, apparently the search has been called off, let's see if he shows up now, if he has had a tragic accident and died, well...sorry for that, but maybe the world will be better off without a machete wielding thug, just my thoughts.