Katie Bailey @Kbailey32

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The worlds most notorious narcissist that is Katie Bailey @kbailey32 house should come with a revolving door for how many women she has come and go, latest one being Eva and now her ex Hannah.
Katie also abused a kitten with video proof! But denies being an animal abuser, she drugs her victims Hannah has claimed this as well numerous times but still goes back for more! 2705827d-b3ca-40bf-8d00-0735e02e5d94.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Those pair make me feel sick. The fact that everyone seen the video of her and the cat.. not forgetting Hannah leaked it, and her address. And all of a sudden they’re back rolling in the bed. Hannah at this point I’m embarrassed for her! Katie just lives up to everyone expectations of that revolving door. Give it a month and Hannah will be back on the pre gabs. Katie feeding her pills while begging for money. Didn’t these two lie about one of them taking a overdose for money?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Those pair make me feel sick. The fact that everyone seen the video of her and the cat.. not forgetting Hannah leaked it, and her address. And all of a sudden they’re back rolling in the bed. Hannah at this point I’m embarrassed for her! Katie just lives up to everyone expectations of that revolving door. Give it a month and Hannah will be back on the pre gabs. Katie feeding her pills while begging for money. Didn’t these two lie about one of them taking an overdose for money?
Yes they did claimed they were refunding people but probably never did, only last week Katie was calling Eva her wife now she’s back on to Hannah I don’t get how Hannah isn’t embarrassed and Hannah was only with her girlfriend the other month both rotten to the core we all know it’ll end with Hannah screaming her head off again claiming she was drugged and I hope nobody has any sympathy.
Because I sure won’t!

MegaBish

Jun 22, 2024
82.8628° S, 135.0000° E
H acting like getting back with K is a flex. Bare embarrassing!
Long Hair Simpsons GIF by shremps

H when K leaves her again!

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
IMG_8591.png
I take it Hannah has no memory of this, which is still on her hannahsjourney32 account. Katie filmed her on the toilet after she overdosed. Like Hannah said in the caption why is Katie filming her? Sick behaviour.

Attachments

• v09044g40000cdaolebc77ub7s8rpmkg.mp4
    10.8 MB

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Katie saying Eva claimed that Katie was a drug dealer when as far as I’ve seen I haven’t really been around I’ve seen snippets Eva hasn’t said that and just wants her money back and Katie is saying Eva will have to call the police?

I hope Katie’s downfall happens sooner rather than later same thing with every single woman who ends up with her.

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
H seems very forgetful when it comes to K. Those of us who have followed their car crash lives have receipts! 👀👀
View attachment Hannah 9th Oct 22.mp4
lol I forgot about this. The ending “I’m going to get those kids taken off you just you fing watch”

As usual Hannah attacking kids! Let’s wait a few weeks before Hannah says Katie made me do this, Katie made me go live with her, she’s obsessed with TikTok bla blah. They’re both car crashes and a match made in hell

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sarcastic Spongebob Squarepants GIF
Playing the
Mental Health card now, "crying" on live 🙄

She's caused all this Drama now sat crying about
her crap that she's caused! 🙄🙄
Haha very true always plays the mental health card when things aren’t going her way and she’s at risk of being seen for the disgusting person she actually is.
Hannah will be crying on live saying she got her back on pills and how horrible Katie is in a week or so wouldn’t shock me if they were doing it for views because Hannah was clearly falling off without Katie.
They’re a perfect match both vile.

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
How social services are not involved is beyond me she’s emotionally abusing those kids with a revolving door of women some of them strangers and could be anyone they see and hear her lying constantly and fake tears every other day

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How social services are not involved is beyond me she’s emotionally abusing those kids with a revolving door of women some of them strangers and could be anyone they see and hear her lying constantly and fake tears every other day
Confuses me as well it is bizzare
Marley is currently suffering with a spinal disease and she was live giving him endless amounts of medication
One second he was sat up then next she showed him practically lifeless on the floor and claimed he was asleep
Evil woman shouldn’t be allowed pets or children

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Sorry I have to blur to keep people’s names private but there you go Eva, you aren’t getting your money back after she’s paid a very hefty vet bill and splashing the cash on tattoos. She’s going to see Jess Glynn on Saturday with Hannah.. Lisa brought Hannah the tickets as a valentines present. Poor girl. I’ve been speaking to Lisa though and she’s good.

View attachment video.mov
View attachment video.mov