Katie Price

ringa

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I used to like her, but she needs to be stopped before she does any more harm. She's got away with so many crimes and it's a miracle she hasn't killed anyone yet. Either put her in prison or a mental institution but she shouldn't be allowed to roam!

Invented

Apr 13, 2024
United Kingdom
I don’t understand how she keeps getting away with her behaviour, and how many bankruptcies are we at now?
I have to say, being allowed to be topless so young and the subsequent ‘glamour modelling’ etc would have had an effect. As much as she said she was in control and making a fortune, the people who booked and paid her were literally grooming her in plain sight, and it was legal and normal back then.
It will have skewed her idea of what is normal, compounded with her own bad behaviour going unchecked and we get what you see today.

Shes had so many chances to start again, but it won’t happen.

Her eldest 3 kids seem to be decent people thank goodness. Harvey obviously adores his mum, and I hope he is well taken care of as I saw he had to move out of his care setting. Junior and Princess I saw have been visiting their dad’s new baby then flew to be with their elderly grandmother as she’s been unwell. I know we only see what they share, but from every video and report I see they do seem to be making the best of the life they have and not following in their mother’s footsteps. I know there’s a school of thought on Peter Andre not being nice, I didn’t see that myself and I do suspect when we saw things he said or did he was just at the point of being so sick of the way she was he was digging at her back, but who knows what goes on. His current partner and family don’t seem to get that treatment… but anyway his children seem to have benefited from his influence in their lives.

You just have to pray for her younger ones and hope their dads and family can help steady them.

I did really try and change my mind on her several times up until about 10 years ago or so but she just keeps on giving reasons not to like her. As much as I can understand she has had reasons and been treated in ways that can mess you up, she’s done the same to others and doesn’t seem to want to try to improve.

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
I used to like Katie Price and I know she has been used by almost everyone around her but she never takes accountability for anything that SHE does. She must know that her crazy choices effect her children? I just read she is being evicted so where are her and her children going to live now? She was once the richest glamour model in the UK with millions in the bank, how did it all go so wrong for her 😱

human2

May 25, 2024
UK
She should have been locked up years ago. I hate that people get off of crimes because they're a mum. It hasn't helped her one bit and carries on going on to offend. She needs to learn a lesson and I think less of channel 4 giving her cash for tv shows

greentea

May 29, 2024
Liverpool
I bet she threw acid over her own car to make up a story for why she needed to leave the mucky mansion. The sooner the net closes in on her the better!

Mar 1, 2024
I bet she threw acid over her own car to make up a story for why she needed to leave the mucky mansion. The sooner the net closes in on her the better!
She will just keep getting away with things, any normal person who would have done half the things she has done would have been in prison by now but she gets off with it. It’s wrong.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I used to like Katie Price and I know she has been used by almost everyone around her but she never takes accountability for anything that SHE does. She must know that her crazy choices effect her children? I just read she is being evicted so where are her and her children going to live now? She was once the richest glamour model in the UK with millions in the bank, how did it all go so wrong for her 😱
how much of her role as a mum and carer for her disabled son may have impacted her own health and wellbeing? I do wonder. I hope she gets the help she needs.

greentea

May 29, 2024
Liverpool
She will just keep getting away with things, any normal person who would have done half the things she has done would have been in prison by now but she gets off with it. It’s wrong.
She won't keep getting away with it. She's already got away with 10x more than a normal person would. One day her luck will run out