Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I would love to post everything on Facebook but I am not like you and you told him a load of lies about his best friend but why was you in the toliet with his friend at the party in the first place lol ow and you was cheating on your ex Jo through December with Bertie as Bertie did not want to pay his rent to his friend because he said that he should not have to pay his rent because he had not been staying at the house why his friend was on holiday Bertie was staying at Tanya’s house through December ow and how do I know all this information ow because I have all the text messages from Bertie best friend and he told me one night in April lol so u was cheating on Jo ur ex with Bertie and Bertie was sleeping with me as well then lol ow I have the messages from Bertie when we were sleeping together but this is why you both are good together u are both cheats and you are both selfish and you don’t care about nothing but yourself

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I would love to post everything on Facebook but I am not like you and you told him a load of lies about his best friend but why was you in the toliet with his friend at the party in the first place lol ow and you was cheating on your ex Jo through December with Bertie as Bertie did not want to pay his rent to his friend because he said that he should not have to pay his rent because he had not been staying at the house why his friend was on holiday Bertie was staying at Tanya’s house through December ow and how do I know all this information ow because I have all the text messages from Bertie best friend and he told me one night in April lol so u was cheating on Jo ur ex with Bertie and Bertie was sleeping with me as well then lol ow I have the messages from Bertie when we were sleeping together but this is why you both are good together u are both cheats and you are both selfish and you don’t care about nothing but yourself
Honestly Katie I don’t know u at all but why are u outing ur life out like this ur looking very silly if u have all these problems with ur ex and his bird do it off the app and in private ur making ur self silly not them cos there not ones shouting and ranting about it on TikTok ur the one giving ur self a name on TikTok and it’s not a good name ur giving urself all this ain’t being read about u ur kids and ur family by just local people who know ur it’s been seen and read worldwide and once its on the internet its there for life

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Honestly Katie I don’t know u at all but why are u outing ur life out like this ur looking very silly if u have all these problems with ur ex and his bird do it off the app and in private ur making ur self silly not them cos there not ones shouting and ranting about it on TikTok ur the one giving ur self a name on TikTok and it’s not a good name ur giving urself all this ain’t being read about u ur kids and ur family by just local people who know ur it’s been seen and read worldwide and once its on the internet its there for life
Are you actually taking the piss you bunch of clowns I was not even talking about anything on my last live and then that yess yess person come on my live and started talking and saying that ha ha I am back because he was in the bath and that person was being rude to my daughter earlier and my daughter called her dad but we both agreed that it was someone else causing trouble and I come back on my live again and I didn’t say anything about it nothing and then the yess yess person comes on and starts trouble so I came off and called the kids dad and he didn’t answer so I left it 25 minutes and I called him back and he answered and I said to him hi have you washed baby Bertie stuff for boxing and he said yes and then I said I did call earlier but you must have been busy maybe you was in the bath and then he said yes I was how did you know that and I said thanks for that you have just confirmed it that person is really Tanya she just told the whole of my TikTok live that you were in the bath so she was back to have some fun winding me up and then he started saying what what so yeah that’s what I have to deal with ok no one deserves to be treated and wound up and then calling my kids dumb

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Are you actually taking the piss you bunch of clowns I was not even talking about anything on my last live and then that yess yess person come on my live and started talking and saying that ha ha I am back because he was in the bath and that person was being rude to my daughter earlier and my daughter called her dad but we both agreed that it was someone else causing trouble and I come back on my live again and I didn’t say anything about it nothing and then the yess yess person comes on and starts trouble so I came off and called the kids dad and he didn’t answer so I left it 25 minutes and I called him back and he answered and I said to him hi have you washed baby Bertie stuff for boxing and he said yes and then I said I did call earlier but you must have been busy maybe you was in the bath and then he said yes I was how did you know that and I said thanks for that you have just confirmed it that person is really Tanya she just told the whole of my TikTok live that you were in the bath so she was back to have some fun winding me up and then he started saying what what so yeah that’s what I have to deal with ok no one deserves to be treated and wound up and then calling my kids dumb
If ur not on tiktok till its all sorted she can’t come in and wind u up just don’t air ur dirty laundry on the internet it’s there’s forever

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ow dear I have just seen a comment well it seems to me that some one is known for giving out germs ow dear and it’s from google from what I’ve just seen

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Why do I have to stay of my TikTok for she is the one who is coming in causing trouble
Block her and don’t even speak about her it’s not good on ur kids hearing there mum goin on about that kind of stuff it can cause mental effects later in there life take the advice of someone who don’t know u and witnessing it all online u had nearly 200 followers watch u goin mad in front of the kids

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Block her and don’t even speak about her it’s not good on ur kids hearing there mum goin on about that kind of stuff it can cause mental effects later in there life take the advice of someone who don’t know u and witnessing it all online u had nearly 200 followers watch u goin mad in front of the kids
Don’t worry I will not be going on TikTok for a long time because I have been played big time by someone I have been set up I’m so embarrassed to but I know that a lot of information has come from his bird and I know that it’s a few off them in a watts app group called gang gang somebody that sent me a recording of Bev live yesterday when they were screen recording her they got a message on watts app and they was still recording when they went on the watts app group and then the person was telling the other person what to comment on Bev live about me and then they went back to Bev live and then the comment popped up on Bev live and the name of the person was the same name that was making out on my live tonight to be his girlfriend it was the same person who was commenting about me on Bev live and I have noticed it all I am a idiot and it’s a group of people but the worst thing about it is that they have planned it all with his girlfriend so I argue with the kids dad and I thought that Charlene was being general as I have known her for years but I have been played and I have had big arguments with my daughter and for what why would anybody want to do this and the fact is that they caused so much stress in my house and for me and my kids to I am so stupid my poor kids don’t deserve that just because a bunch of grown adults want to couse me trouble I am such a full

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
This is the screen recording that Charlene sent me and half way through she got a message from watts app and she didn’t relise that she was still recording and then she was telling someone in the watts app group as it says gang gang what to comment on Bev live about me and then they did and then I have noticed that the person that was commenting on Bev live was the same person that was commented on my live tonight and making me and my daughter think is was Tanya I know Tanya is part of the gang gang group on Charlene watts app because the person on my live knew a lot about everything so it was plan to do that so I reacted and then I argued with the kids dad and Tanya all ways wants me to argue with him so she just has done it this way but to the point my kids were affected by it all and the person was called yess yess go and watch the video and half way through listening to Charlene telling the person what to comment on Bev live about me

Attachments

• 79c09b84-1333-4558-ad0a-fbebcca92224.mp4
    33.2 MB

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I have been played

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
This is the screen recording that Charlene sent me and half way through she got a message from watts app and she didn’t relise that she was still recording and then she was telling someone in the watts app group as it says gang gang what to comment on Bev live about me and then they did and then I have noticed that the person that was commenting on Bev live was the same person that was commented on my live tonight and making me and my daughter think is was Tanya I know Tanya is part of the gang gang group on Charlene watts app because the person on my live knew a lot about everything so it was plan to do that so I reacted and then I argued with the kids dad and Tanya all ways wants me to argue with him so she just has done it this way but to the point my kids were affected by it all and the person was called yess yess go and watch the video and half way through listening to Charlene telling the person what to comment on Bev live about me
That's dreadful cruel and nasty .. no matter what you didn't deserve that

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Think so .
What a sick game to play what buzz do they get out of causing all that trouble making her lose it in front of kids Katie keep ur self away from all these toxic s stirring people don’t let them wind u up they are clearly doin all this for u to react and get in to trouble if u hear from them just ignore them let it go over ur head let them see u being the bigger person who not caring what they say they will get bored soon and move on if u don’t give them a reaction

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
What a sick game to play what buzz do they get out of causing all that trouble making her lose it in front of kids Katie keep ur self away from all these toxic s stirring people don’t let them wind u up they are clearly doin all this for u to react and get in to trouble if u hear from them just ignore them let it go over ur head let them see u being the bigger person who not caring what they say they will get bored soon and move on if u don’t give them a reaction
I agree . Vile no matter what no one deserves that it's disgusting

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
I join here cause of the begging but I think I will leave now as whatever she done nothing to deserve being treated this way we all know how bad mental health can be it's terrible

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
So guys just back from my work away trip..looks like katie has been very active on here...what have I missed? She still know us all..well what that means she presumes she knows us all? She been begging? Hope no one has been falling for her lies and scams. Saturday tomorrow how's the popcorn scroungness going .let's be honest we all know she won't be taking poor marley the cinema tomorrow.. After promising him leopards never change their spots

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
It’s boring now just let her get on with it can’t be arsed anymore with the lot of em gullible people always believe the fools

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I’m not gonna let them get to me because I’m better than them and I’m not going to argue with the kids dad because we have kids together and we have to be amicable for the kids sake and that’s what they want and I just gonna ignore it and I have just spoken to the kids dad and he is ok at the end of the day he has not done anything wrong and neither have I and what they done was a plan and they are just pathetic and they are trying to make me and him to argue and that’s not gonna happen