Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
I’m not gonna let them get to me because I’m better than them and I’m not going to argue with the kids dad because we have kids together and we have to be amicable for the kids sake and that’s what they want and I just gonna ignore it and I have just spoken to the kids dad and he is ok at the end of the day he has not done anything wrong and neither have I and what they done was a plan and they are just pathetic and they are trying to make me and him to argue and that’s not gonna happen
I think the best thing to do is ignore it's not fair on the children being around hostile situation I wish you all the best

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Well I am going to have a nice chilled evening baby Bertie has just gone with his dad to a boxing tournament and I am not let them bully me as long as the boys are happy and my daughter and I am getting on amicably with there that is all I want and Aaliyah only got upset last night because of all the drama they didn’t just effect me they affected my kids feelings

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Well I am going to have a nice chilled evening baby Bertie has just gone with his dad to a boxing tournament and I am not let them bully me as long as the boys are happy and my daughter and I am getting on amicably with there that is all I want and Aaliyah only got upset last night because of all the drama they didn’t just effect me they affected my kids feelings
Thought their dad didn’t take them boxing lol ffs

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Thought their dad didn’t take them boxing lol ffs
Go away Tanya and dry your fat flaps and I never said he didn’t take them I said I didn’t say the time he took them and ok and when you are calling my daughter names on my live I will tell her yess yess so go dry your sweat fat flaps u will get sore lol 😂 I hade a lovely chat with the kids dad today it’s good to be amicable for the kids and no arguments good long chat

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
They wouldn’t of been affected if you didn’t tell em what was going on on tik tok live would they
Are u crazy you was being nasty to my daughter yess yess what kind of person are you saying such horrible things to my daughter but she is not bothered by you and ur jealousy towards her she will always be her daddy favourite girl and you are so jealous of that ur poor daughter has no hope if she becomes like you i feel sorry for her

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
You scummy little tramp Charlene vile pease of sgit I’m coming for you now t this is going over everything whatch t

Attachments

• IMG_3353.png
    IMG_3353.png
    143 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3354.png
    IMG_3354.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3355.png
    IMG_3355.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3356.png
    IMG_3356.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3357.png
    IMG_3357.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3352.png
    IMG_3352.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 12

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Who’s be getting in trouble majority of us have only repeated what she’s said in tik tok and denied it like yesterday claiming she’s never got any money but she’s ordered a smart tv she was telling Marley she the one that been threatning people saying her brothers coming for us all and posting profiles of people who aren’t who she says they are in here

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
What a sick game to play what buzz do they get out of causing all that trouble making her lose it in front of kids Katie keep ur self away from all these toxic s stirring people don’t let them wind u up they are clearly doin all this for u to react and get in to trouble if u hear from them just ignore them let it go over ur head let them see u being the bigger person who not caring what they say they will get bored soon and move on if u don’t give them a reaction
Ow i will they all have been in a gang gang on watt’s app and Charlene has been doing all the drama sending a screen recording of Bev live and random send it to me and she is so dumb she didn’t even know that the yess yess person was screen recording the watts app message that Charlene sent to her and she sent a voice message saying to tell them to comment on Bev live that they were screen recording comment i didn’t think kt would be like that and then they then commented on Bev live what Charlene told them to and the comment was posted by the yess yess person and I only worked it out because the yess yess person came in my live TikTok and was abusing me and then my daughter and Charlene was acting like she was going to beat up the yess yess person and then I knew it was the ex girlfriend and then I thought Charlene sent me a video again so I looked but it was the video she sent a view days before and I was watching it and I noticed half way through that they accidentally recorded the watts app message and Charlene didn’t text in the watts app messages she sent a voice message and then I noticed that the person that was doing the screen recording was the yess yess person so Charlene knows who is the yess yessss person and she was playing me but she was so dumb she didn’t even know what she sent me lol I cought her out and she then posted a video of my daughter having a meltdown and I sent Charlene it before i knew it was her and I was talking to her on the phone because I was so gullible and I thought she was my friend but she was laughing the whole time and she then posting the video of my daughter and then I find out that it’s Charlene that is cassi on here and she was the one that was slagging off my dad and my mother and family and I won’t ever let that go and I am not scared of her she can’t use her hands she uses weapons and I am not scared of her one bit at least my dad was not a pedo nonce hey

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Bit sick putting knife symbols I don’t know Katie personally but if anything happens to her police will getting the screen shot of ur treat with knifes if u have a problem with someone use ur hands not weapons people who use weapons are cowards
Laugh all u want Cassy Ann but what kind of grown arse woman threatens a woman with knife’s if u got a problem with someone fight probably without weapons only a soft arse b has to use weapons how would u feel if u have got kids and they are older if someone came at them with a knife how would u fing feel then so if u can’t sort things with ya fists it just shows how much of soft cow u really are goin around with threats to kill you can be locked up just for that alone and I hope Katie does get u done for threats to kill people like u should be locked up

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Oh dear Katie back on begging it up for gifts again to go towards her food shopping. Ok she says she bought marleys birthday presents maybe so...but then the public of tiktok have to make up for her spending.. just stop ✋️ this woman can't go very long without the manipulating gifting again. I thought she got paid Tuesdays? She's always saying she gets paid Tuesdays so why she jumping around battling for gifts for food shopping. Again katie is obsessed in free money from strangers. One wish n that's tiktok stopping the begging n manipulating but that won't happen as tiktok makes millions from it.. said yesterday she needed to get marleys birthday cake still n no one was gifting or sending her money she soon came off..I knew she would be on today getting money probs for his cake coz remember she's already bought marleys birthdays gifts so she needs freebie money now. Terrible. Shameful. If she stopped the greedy begging n manipulating n gaslighing I might think different of her but she's proved she can't oh n so much for saying of Facebook n social medias (according to your last Facebook post so you can concentrate on yourself n kids) just soooo weak minded n lies 🥱👌

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
She’s the worst on there and her followers are more stupid for gifting her she said she’s gonna give somebody 3o quid friday who needs it she be back begging on Saturday for gifts to get the 3o pound back lol
OMG SHES ON. NOW ASKING MONEY N GIFTS FOR WEED!! Acting all gloom saying she's just has PAs out and she told them she wants weed coz it helps her as she feel 18 foot when she was 4 years old and got brain damaged!! And weed helps her n they said oh smoke it if it helps you we don't mind. ABSOLUTELY BOLLOCKS KATIE YOU LIAR!! as if... you tell that many lies to people you forget!!!!!!!!! Your feeling low because you've probably drunk all that wine you got from shopping after scamming for gifts on tiktok..so it's called a hangover and I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE BACK ONTODAY ASKING FOR £20 TO BE SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL OR GIFTS SO YOU CAN BUY WEED WITH..OR ALCOHOL ON YOUR SONS BIRTHDAY TODAY!! OR ALL DAYS! YOU ARE A BLOODY DISGRACEFUL MOTHER YOU RRALLY ARE AND AS A PERSON TOO. YES IVE SCREEN RECORDED IT.

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She’s the worst on there and her followers are more stupid for gifting her she said she’s gonna give somebody 3o quid friday who needs it she be back begging on Saturday for gifts to get the 3o pound back lol