Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ha ha I have had a lovely sleep after my last live stream wear I got 2 galaxies and more so I am going to by myself and my kids new Halloween pjs and I will get my kids boo baskets ow and mum off 2 Stephanie i know you lol I was going to go live again but i slept after the that amazing live so I will go live again tomorrow and I will hopefully get to number one in the daily and I will get back to 100 k likes again so go suck ur mum

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Ha ha I have had a lovely sleep after my last live stream wear I got 2 galaxies and more so I am going to by myself and my kids new Halloween pjs and I will get my kids boo baskets ow and mum off 2 Stephanie i know you lol I was going to go live again but i slept after the that amazing live so I will go live again tomorrow and I will hopefully get to number one in the daily and I will get back to 100 k likes again so go suck ur mum
Get to number 1 in daily 😂😂😂😂 u really do live in cuckoo land don’t you 🤣🤣also think dwp need to know ur making on tiktok shop and gifts through tiktok and go on say do it they won’t do nothing oh yes they will n whilst they look in to what ur getting ur money will stop its happening to all the begs on TikTok so enjoy ur 2 galaxies cos u just fed up ur benefits love 😂😂😂😂 also who the hell is Stephanie how many times do I have to say it you do not know me I will be embarrassed if I knew u love

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Enjoy being paid on Monday make it last IMG_1014.png