Kyra Mae.....like or dislike?

BigBBelly

Jun 28, 2024
South wales
This is a difficult one for me. Since she's come back from her travelling she's becoming a "pick me" "look at me" girl (my opinion) I thought she'd gone to Tokyo as part of her next own planned travel trip but from her videos it looks like it was mostly gifted

RelaxedCiabata

May 23, 2024
Essex
What’s the story with this Louis? I assumed they were together but she went on a podcast saying they’re just friends. So were they together then split or just friends all along??

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I really liked her. She is so calm and chilled, brought something different to the tiktok content creator ‘world’, however I find her doing more and more ads and slowly losing her individually and becoming more like every other creator

FoxyBingo

Mar 19, 2024
london
I really liked her. She is so calm and chilled, brought something different to the tiktok content creator ‘world’, however I find her doing more and more ads and slowly losing her individually and becoming more like every other creator
Perfectly said. I feel the same about her. Felt like a breath of fresh air, but is changing with popularity. I hope it doesn't change her too much.