Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Corrr thought I’d check in after a hard days work (if you know what that is kk) and what a s show I missed 🤣🤣 hilarious she’s going to throw out the word safeguarding when she upload’s her actual vagina on the internet.
Right!! Make it make sense

You b about dans mum multiple time to 1000’s people, revealing her private information

And she ONE TIME speaks to someone about you and you can’t see that you are in the wrong KK, really?

What has she done differently than you did?

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
What a failure. Fails at everything, jobs, relationships, providing nutritious meals, giving her children's lots of experiences, fashion, keeping her privates private, and her hair 'extensions'. No wonder she's so angry I would be too knowing my s show of a life was all my own doing.
She can’t even make it in the Scum newspaper, imagine failing at that of all things? 💀 is the Sunday Sport still about? She’ll be posting tik toks bragging about how she ‘accidentally suffocated her kids reduced hamster with her monster breasts’ and got paid 50 quid for the story shortly if so 🙈

Apr 12, 2023
She can’t even make it in the Scum newspaper, imagine failing at that of all things? 💀 is the Sunday Sport still about? She’ll be posting tik toks bragging about how she ‘accidentally suffocated her kids reduced hamster with her monster breasts’ and got paid 50 quid for the story shortly
She's probably already typing up a 'tell all' about Dean Gaffney.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Remember when fatberg transparent nips was calling out that guy on SM about how he had spread a rumour that they had shagged. Shared his pic everywhere and tried to shame him? Well think she has now removed all evidence of that so what's the bet that he's the fella she IS in fact shagging and she just did it all to get his attention? Sounds legit #djhanky

Apr 17, 2023
Remember when fatberg transparent nips was calling out that guy on SM about how he had spread a rumour that they had shagged. Shared his pic everywhere and tried to shame him? Well think she has now removed all evidence of that so what's the bet that he's the fella she IS in fact shagging and she just did it all to get his attention? Sounds legit #djhanky
I find it hard to believe any bloke wants to shag it tbh

Apr 16, 2023
Or she's removed it,as they have shagged,wouldn't put out past her,she doesn't seem picky these days,any dick will do