Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Any chance of some tea on who this Ray fella is? Thanks you lovely lot x
Just a friend and a ‘DJ’ apparently. They fall out all the time and each time she claims she will never talk to him again. She goes and sits in his bedroom smoking, drinking and eating junk. She has slagged him off for using her for money because apparently she always pays for their food. He is quite vile as we’ve seen in a video of him complaining in a fast food shop, he wasn’t very nice to the staff. Wasn’t he making threats? I can’t remember. He has an old Range Rover (which most could afford) but KK thinks it’s flash. He isn’t actually called Ray. Oh and KK starts talking in a very different way when she is around him. Cringe.

Apr 16, 2023
Just a friend and a ‘DJ’ apparently. They fall out all the time and each time she claims she will never talk to him again. She goes and sits in his bedroom smoking, drinking and eating junk. She has slagged him off for using her for money because apparently she always pays for their food. He is quite vile as we’ve seen in a video of him complaining in a fast food shop, he wasn’t very nice to the staff. Wasn’t he making threats? I can’t remember. He has an old Range Rover (which most could afford) but KK thinks it’s flash. He isn’t actually called Ray. Oh and KK starts talking in a very different way when she is around him. Cringe.
🤣🤣 pretty much sumd him up,and for just being friends she flirts with him alot

Apr 12, 2023
Dan actually left KK in May last year due to her cheating. . She came home from work (she worked in Aldi for a bit) and he was playing with the kids in the garden and she went nuts on him for no reason. He was getting tired of her constant abuse and moaning and you could tell he knew she was doing wrong somehow , She told him to leave. He refused , They’ve lived separate lives ever since. Dan even left a hour early for work because he was sick of her. Ray has been a regular every Wednesday for over a year. Even when Dan was at work and they were fine she was still sneaking rat ray around sleeping with him whilst Dan was at work. On one occasion Dan had a Wednesday off and ray didn’t go around. another time she was so horrible to Briah she left her in the garden locked out for an hour. Screaming and crying. Since she started working she gained some self love _ ugly c¥$€ and did the deed. that's why Dan has only just moved out. trust me in real life she’s a quiet wimp. And she’s bigger in real life too , here’s rays range rover
Oh wow welcome 🤗 we love all the tea 🤣

Phyllisjay

Apr 16, 2023
Dan actually left KK in May last year due to her cheating. . She came home from work (she worked in Aldi for a bit) and he was playing with the kids in the garden and she went nuts on him for no reason. He was getting tired of her constant abuse and moaning and you could tell he knew she was doing wrong somehow , She told him to leave. He refused , They’ve lived separate lives ever since. Dan even left a hour early for work because he was sick of her. Ray has been a regular every Wednesday for over a year. Even when Dan was at work and they were fine she was still sneaking rat ray around sleeping with him whilst Dan was at work. On one occasion Dan had a Wednesday off and ray didn’t go around. another time she was so horrible to Briah she left her in the garden locked out for an hour. Screaming and crying. Since she started working she gained some self love _ ugly c¥$€ and did the deed. that's why Dan has only just moved out. trust me in real life she’s a quiet wimp. And she’s bigger in real life too , here’s rays range rover
for some reason, when I checked to see if this car was taxed and mot’d, it came up as an invalid reg… 🤨

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023

Explains a lot

Apr 27, 2023
Ohhhh here we go! Do we finally have one of KKs neighbours amongst us? I’m going to need a minute to make a cuppa and grab some popcorn for this! 🤣
Tell us EVERYTHING!

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I love this thank you for filling us in, any more information you can give us, thank you for joining the lonely ladies where kk is still a member but likes to steal our chats as her content 😊

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Well this will get her back on her stories ranting and raving and putting the world to rights. We know how she reacts when someone spreads the truth about her. She will be fuuuuuuming.

Apr 12, 2023
Ray’s name is Sean, didn’t he get the nickname Ray from his uncanny resemblance to someone from The Undateables ?! :ROFLMAO:

She kept working in Aldi quiet, is this before she worked in 92982 different pubs in the space of 3 months, after the golf club ?

An 18 plate Range is decent for someone who lives in a bedroom
He drives a 16 plate range but only rents a room? Stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣