Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 1, 2023
Mate sadly a 13 year old in my family was telling me about a kid in the same school has left because her mums on OF then her mum was like oooo yeah look at her fb, and started showing me its advertised all over for all the other mums and kids to see. The child's been so badly tormented they've left the school and are gonna "home school" so basically.. The poor kid gets a s start because mum cant work a normal job let alone home school😪 it's all very real these days and the parents dont care its so sad.

The years pass quickly. She needs to pack it in cos she's gonna traumatise them more. Going on about its creepy her exs step brother is on her OF tbh no it ain't. It's curiosity. If I knew a massive t, and we all know what a massive t she's been to them, I'd have a look and a laugh so I had something to gossip with the family about🤣 she's just too fing stupid to think it'll happen before it happens. Even if she had the money for a lawyer (LOL) she's already on Google. fing GOOGLE. No ones leaking her pictures! They're on the Internet. The Internet that lives forever and SHE put them there so it's fair game. Idiot.
Her pics are on a Reddit thread, what’s she going to do sue Reddit? 😂

May 1, 2023
its the fact you can see shes stretched over her should to tan and can clearly see her hand marks where she couldnt quite reach and get a smooth finish. just go get a fing spray tan love will you hahahahhaha
I don’t get how she is still so s at applying fake tan! She’s been using it for years she should be a pro at it!! Also Kayleigh ( I know you read here) you can get back tanners …….you’re welcome 👍🏼

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I shower each night & apply gradual tan (or apply every other night once I have a bit of colour) Dove mainly. Doesn’t go patchy, it’s not orange, it’s quick & and it’s a nice subtle colour. I have no idea why she makes such a big deal about her tanning routine to consistently get such s results. Applies 775 layers & “bakes” in it all day, hands always look a show & it’s patchy within two days. Then repeat the next week. Why 😭😭😭

May 1, 2023
I shower each night & apply gradual tan (or apply every other night once I have a bit of colour) Dove mainly. Doesn’t go patchy, it’s not orange, it’s quick & and it’s a nice subtle colour. I have no idea why she makes such a big deal about her tanning routine to consistently get such s results. Applies 775 layers & “bakes” in it all day, hands always look a show & it’s patchy within two days. Then repeat the next week. Why 😭😭😭
It’s the leaving it on for over 24hrs that gets me 😂 She obviously doesn’t get the science at all.

Apr 16, 2023
its the fact you can see shes stretched over her should to tan and can clearly see her hand marks where she couldnt quite reach and get a smooth finish. just go get a fing spray tan love will you hahahahhaha

God fing help the poor t spray tanning her 😭 imagine going "erm please could you please peel your whopping sandbags off your stomach and lift them above above your head quick so I can spray your thighs amd stomach" hahahaaaaa