Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
I know KKK’s address … because of fivehead Aileen, when she posted it on insta! Remember? When she posted pictures of the words? Such a good friend isn’t she. I’ve read all the posts tonight and haven’t seen any addresses on here. Not being funny but if people really wanted to do something then they would have by now, considering how many people have it, and because of Aileen!
Stop using it to change the narrative, and become the victim. The kitchen got too hot for you handle your reduced sausage fingers in, and now you’ve actually realised you have no one or nothing. Karma as I said will come for you, but definitely in the form of a few years down the line when those beautiful children of yours realise what a real family is and how it works, and all you will have left is a few Scottish Sun articles to reminisce of and a rusty old Alexa to show for your life.

Apr 21, 2023
May 18, 2023
Considering I’m from Yorkshire and she’s from Bedfordshire, I doubt it. I speak like an extra from ‘kes’ and I’m not proud of it.
That’s a fing weird thing to say why are you over explaining where you’re from?

Go to bed KKK ffs you’re exhausting with all these personalities 😴 do knows how you’re feeling hun but I need a sleep now, have a bath with them crystals of yours, do some meditation, forgot about us tonight babes we’ll still be here tomorrow if you want to come back (please don’t) 😘

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023

Go to bed KKK ffs you’re exhausting with all these personalities 😴 do knows how you’re feeling hun but I need a sleep now, have a bath with them crystals of yours, do some meditation, forgot about us tonight babes we’ll still be here tomorrow if you want to come back (please don’t) 😘
One sentence of text is hardly ‘over explaining’ is it?

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023

Hi my names Alison.

Apr 21, 2023
Wasn't it your man who stuck his sausage in another woman though Lisa hun???
Not my man but Yes, you are correct. Lisa’s Fiancé Daniel did infact pump a wee bird behind her back. Don’t blame him though do you @alisoniamshe ? Lisa is the biggest fing nut job I have ever seen in my life, like seriously not all there. And to think she is responsible for bringing up a child is quite frankly, scary!

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
By who? You?
What do you think your comments will achieve? Will it make us reflect on our behaviour? No. Will it get the thread shut down? Doesn’t look like it, but threads are easy enough to create again anyhow.
You might be her mate, best of luck with that, but we’re not, so will continue to say whatever is legally within our rights about her. Which so far, nobody other than people I believe to be in her sad little life inbox wannabe mods hasn’t done.
You can be as polite as you like, but nobody cares, she’s a t and we’ll continue to talk about the t x

Apr 21, 2023
I can’t wait for Kayleigh’s radio silence tomorrow 😅😅 I expect another one of her “migraines” coming and who will suffer??? Her kids. Left to fend for themselves or passed over to their Dad whilst she lies in her depression pit all brought on by her fing about on this thread. Making multiple accounts and trying to keep up with her lies. She must be exhausted

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
What do you think your comments will achieve? Will it makes us reflect on our behaviour? No. Will it get the thread shut down? Doesn’t look like it, but threads are easy enough to create again.
You might be her mate, best of luck with that, but we’re not, so will continue to say whatever is legally within our rights about her. Which so far, nobody other than people I believe to be in her sad little life inbox hasn’t done.
You can be as polite as you like, but nobody cares, she’s a t and we’ll continue to talk about the t x
Respectfully, yes, you can. You’ve every right to talk about Kayleigh as you see fit. Opinions are allowed - whether they differ from mine or not. I’ve actually said to Kayleigh before that at least you own who you are and the opinions you have. What I’ve said is the lies that have been posted here in regards to her relationship, children and the comments made in regards to that are not okay, no matter how much you detest someone.