Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
What do you think your comments will achieve? Will it makes us reflect on our behaviour? No. Will it get the thread shut down? Doesn’t look like it, but threads are easy enough to create again.
You might be her mate, best of luck with that, but we’re not, so will continue to say whatever is legally within our rights about her. Which so far, nobody other than people I believe to be in her sad little life inbox hasn’t done.
You can be as polite as you like, but nobody cares, she’s a t and we’ll continue to talk about the t x
Baldy t go fix your hair line. With ya big faced Lionel richie hammer jaw. Ya mad receeding hairline t. Take ya war hammer jaw elsewhere .

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
As in, you see each other, live by each other etc etc? Just wondering why you speak like a miner if you live in Dunstable?
When did I say I live in Dunstable? I live in Yorkshire, but me and Kayleigh are indeed ‘real life’ friends, having met multiple times and due to again shortly.

May 23, 2023
Respectfully, yes, you can. You’ve every right to talk about Kayleigh as you see fit. Opinions are allowed - whether they differ from mine or not. I’ve actually said to Kayleigh before that at least you own who you are and the opinions you have. What I’ve said is the lies that have been posted here in regards to her relationship, children and the comments made in regards to that are not okay, no matter how much you detest someone.
That’s part and parcel of the celebrity life she craves I’m afraid. You want the fame and money be ready for the lies and scandal. Unlike most people who ‘make their money on social media’ she reads and responds to it because she’s an attention seeking mentally RETARDED tit

Apr 21, 2023
When did I say I live in Dunstable? I live in Yorkshire, but me and Kayleigh are indeed ‘real life’ friends, having met multiple times and due to again shortly.
BULLSHIT
😂😂😂😂😂 this is actually hilarious.

Kayleigh canny se in a bag for life without telling us what colour of tea towel she wipped her arse with😂😂😂😂😂

She can’t even pick up a reduce loaf without posting it and you come here and tell us that she’s met up with you multiple times and not mentioned it to anyone??!??

Kayleigh, you’re a fing joke darling. Your kids are going to be mortified enough by you, please stop making things worse for them. They will be able to Google their own names in a couple of years and up you’ll pop. All because of unhinged behaviour like this.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
So basically, what we’ve learnt from today is - don’t share addresses or s about kids. Which I think 99% of us are onto anyway. Gotcha. Go away now.

Can we move on now. I’m feeling nostalgic, let’s have a KK best bits night. The jaywick era was one of my personal highlights 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The full roast dinner for second breakfast at 9am is my personal fave. Close second is the multiple story rant about Dan being such as selfish arsehole for wanting to take a ready meal for his lunch :ROFLMAO:

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
So basically, what we’ve learnt from today is - don’t share addresses or s about kids. Which I think 99% of us are onto anyway. Gotcha. Go away now.

Can we move on now. I’m feeling nostalgic, let’s have a KK best bits night. The jaywick era was one of my personal highlights 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Basically what we have learnt today is your as your as amusing as Lou's choccywoccy that's dribbled down her chin .