Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
So I actually went to bed last night thinking that I actually felt a a teeny tiny bit bad for kk. She’s come on and desperate to get her point across (because I don’t know her as well as you lot. I’ve only followed her for maybe 2 years). Then I wake up to more of it🤣 now she’s either not right in the head or she’s got some really fed up friends who just want to make it worse for her.

Apr 12, 2023
So I actually went to bed last night thinking that I actually felt a a teeny tiny bit bad for kk. She’s come on and desperate to get her point across (because I don’t know her as well as you lot. I’ve only followed her for maybe 2 years). Then I wake up to more of it🤣 now she’s either not right in the head or she’s got some really fed up friends who just want to make it worse for her.
She’s definitely not right in the head but she doesn’t have a real friend in this world, well not friends like normal people just people like forehead who share her address on their Instagram stories.

Apr 12, 2023
Yeah it's hilarious isn't it the 4 members laughing where my address has been posted where my 2 kids live. Yeah hilarious .

fing vile scumbags.
Funny how it was a new account & hot deleted straight after, why are you giving your address out AGAIN to strangers on the internet , you hoping someone will turn up to give you good seeing too 😉

Apr 12, 2023
She loves it. She gets off on it. This will be the highlight of her week. Last week it was the girl on only fans, this weeks it’s the attention from this thread.

She’s not happy unless she’s inserted herself in the middle of the drama. She obviously has a quiet week to has decided to come here under multiple accounts and try and shut this down. Probably because she has another article in the sun coming out (which we know drives loads of traffic to tattle and here) so she’s in preemptive damage control.
She'll be using screenshots of here all week now, without us she'd have no content, she always quotes what we say here as though she made it up , embarrassing

Apr 12, 2023
Why did I contact 2 peoples work places ?? Because it was proven they were sharing my address in GG you absolute t! WOULDNT YOU BE CONTACTING THEIR WORK PLACE ?? if they were sharing your children's personal fing details with a bunch of online obsessed trolls !
Erm nope , I'd be contacting them, wtf has their work got to do with anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ you really are a thick piece of s, shall we contact your work because you've shared your own address , ohhh no that's right you don't have a job you benefit scrounging t, how about we contact the social and let them know how your rolling in it now according to you thanks to your OF, see how that goes down