Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 18, 2023
Exactly this šŸ‘
People donā€™t realise (without me giving too much away , in my job we can access info from those reporting whether they use correct details or not , our data systems are intelligently designed to pick up info it needs. Especially when we live in a society now where people use authorities as a way to punish one another when there is a disagreement and most of the time innocent unabused children are caught in the cross fire).
Thatā€™s not true without giving away what I do, I know that itā€™s only 999 calls can see where anonymous calls are etc no other authority like social services can because of the laws against data

Apr 21, 2023
See you later. Canā€™t wait to see what a billy big baps you are when I knock your fing door down this afternoon.
Donā€™t retaliate to her, it makes her look the victim. Those comments were made to get a reaction and you would be biting the bait. As disgusting as they were, you have to try ignore it

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Thatā€™s not true without giving away what I do, I know that itā€™s only 999 calls can see where anonymous calls are etc no other authority like social services can because of the laws against data
I didnā€™t mean anonymity, I mean the amount of complaints etc and they do know and can filter the bullshit from the real cases. There are protocols before contact.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Exactly this šŸ‘
People donā€™t realise (without me giving too much away , in my job we can access info from those reporting whether they use correct details or not , our data systems are intelligently designed to pick up info it needs. Especially when we live in a society now where people use authorities as a way to punish one another when there is a disagreement and most of the time innocent unabused children are caught in the cross fire).
Exactly. I've had many discussion with my local authority due to this behaviour of others that is aimed at my children which hurts me more than anything (then again that's why people do it ) and the lengths of which some of you and I know your in here have gone to to try your hardest to have my children taken away from me is actually horrific to attack a 4 and 6 yeat old 2 innocent children to Tey and have them put into Foster care over your dislike for me (and I'm doing all I can to make sure that that 1 person who made the claims about my children on here is brought to justice in making such a SICK allegation) they are fully aware and they have seen and have documented the online abuse campaign that has esculated since October. They can see its a organised group that are constantly wasting their time , along with police reference numbers it shows its a clear case of harassment .

Leave my children out of what ever issue you have with me , leave my family out of it and for the record for the choice members I've witnessed on here the last few days leave ANYONES children out of it. Oh and making direct threats is very silly .

anaemic_nipple

Jun 9, 2023
And this will be sent to authorities just like the entire thread already has to see this is a witch hunt yet again against my children šŸ™‚ well done on wasting their time when there are children dying to abuse and neglect . What a wonderful person you are šŸ‘šŸ‘
Good so they can see the 583858393 accounts you also have and just how much time you spend ignoring them. Put that with the delayed speech and you're not looking like a decent parent in any light.
Your daughter was abused by your son so that's exactly what they're there for šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ you can't protect them but maybe they can.

The local children's authority have already been contacted don't worry.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Good so they can see the 583858393 accounts you also have and just how much time you spend ignoring them. Put that with the delayed speech and you're not looking like a decent parent in any light.
Your daughter was abused by your son so that's exactly what they're there for šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ you can't protect them but maybe they can.

The local children's authority have already been contacted don't worry.
Thank you for continuing proving that this is harassment and malicious.

Apr 12, 2023
Exactly. I've had many discussion with my local authority due to this behaviour of others that is aimed at my children which hurts me more than anything (then again that's why people do it ) and the lengths of which some of you and I know your in here have gone to to try your hardest to have my children taken away from me is actually horrific to attack a 4 and 6 yeat old 2 innocent children to Tey and have them put into Foster care over your dislike for me (and I'm doing all I can to make sure that that 1 person who made the claims about my children on here is brought to justice in making such a SICK allegation) they are fully aware and they have seen and have documented the online abuse campaign that has esculated since October. They can see its a organised group that are constantly wasting their time , along with police reference numbers it shows its a clear case of harassment .

Leave my children out of what ever issue you have with me , leave my family out of it and for the record for the choice members I've witnessed on here the last few days leave ANYONES children out of it. Oh and making direct threats is very silly .
When & where has this happened? We dong speak about your kids in any malicious way, as far as I'm aware not 1 person in here has said anything bad towards your kids, only that people feel sorry for them as you could be a better mother and do a lot more things with them & take them out on day trips, make beautiful memories that will stay with your kids memories forever instead of just doing what you do, the only people that have said anything about your kids is yourself on your 2315 fake accounts so go ahead and report us because they will find out those accounts are you & your cronies & you will look a lot more unhinged & psychotic than us, people who actually care about kids no matter who their mother is,as you can see reading this thread, yet you come in being racist, disgusting & downright disrespectful to yams kids so yeah you will be the one with egg on their face in the end

anaemic_nipple

Jun 9, 2023
Be careful,this is bordering on actual harassment and if you was to go banging her door down then everything youā€™ve said here along with other threats sheā€™s received will be pinned on you by the authorities and she has cameras. Bit silly. And also she has 2 kids at her home , are you really going to go and frighten them? Think about it. You are sounding a bit daft now.
Going and knocking someone out isn't harassment but you know what is? Making multiple accounts, contacting people's places of work... you get the gist
Stating facts isn't harassment either.

Apr 17, 2023

You're fing more dumb than you realise. You've had MULTIPLE discussions with authorities regarding you being "harassed" what is the first thing they'll tell you?
GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA
it's funny all of this could end if you left social media. But you can't. You're obsessed with feeling some form of validation from the lonely men in their bedrooms.

"I'll never post my kids online anymore" - proceeds to post a pic of them after an ONLY FANS POST.
You keep coming on here crying that your trying to protect your children when you only need to do 1 thing to protect them yourself but you're so selfish you wouldn't dream of it. Not for your children. Instead you'll waste authorities time and resources when this is all your fault in the beginning. If only they knew half the story. They'll figure it all out eventually, they don't take this s lightly anymore so you may want to consider some other options of how you live your life and parent your children.

You've said the worst things imaginable about innocent children and you lack so much compassion and empathy that you don't even give it a second thought. Your children are going to see all of this in a matter of years. And you're only making it worse for them now. But you don't care do you?

You keep crying wolf whilst making up all these profiles and trolling innocent children, karma is gonna hit you and I'm just gonna sit back now and watch the downfall to come. Enjoy I know I will šŸ˜Š

Apr 12, 2023
Funny how every time this account signs out the anaemic nipple signs on šŸ˜‚ DO BETTER!

Remember we donā€™t come to you, we talk here so no oneā€™s harassing you, you come here at every chance you get to either get content or get off on posting sick s! NO ONE COMES TO YOU, NO ONE!

Stop chatting s itā€™s getting really boring having to keep trying to educate you!

Apr 17, 2023
Funny how every time this account signs out the anaemic nipple signs on šŸ˜‚ DO BETTER!

Remember we donā€™t come to you, we talk here so no oneā€™s harassing you, you come here at every chance you get to either get content or get off on posting sick s! NO ONE COMES TO YOU, NO ONE!

Stop chatting s itā€™s getting really boring having to keep trying to educate you!
THIS!!

Whatā€™s the sayingā€¦ other peoples opinion on you, are none of your business.

Donā€™t come looking and actively replying in here. Get on with your busy day hun, weā€™ve clearly got time on our hands. I suggest you use yours on something that brings you joy.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Yet doing the same if not worse on a trolling site . Yup yet another brilliant paragraph of contradicting se from you. šŸ‘ šŸ‘ bravo.
You went into people's inboxes directly, you contacted places of work, you shared private messages on Instagram stories. It's very different to here. You tried to cause harm in people's actual real lives. Wake up you fing narcissist. Do you know how much you're going to regret everything you've done one day? You will end up with no one. Not even your kids. You're more than half way there and you still won't change your behaviour. Just because Bigdave69 shouts you out for shoving things up your bumhole whilst you smoke a fag for Ā£3 a month, it doesn't mean you are wanted, respected, loved or even liked. Get a grip.