Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
Her Instagram stories today of her talking genuinely concern me she seriously needs some mental health intervention from a professional asap, the fact that if you take away the screen she is literally talking to no one. Pulling the strangest faces that make her look off her head to try and be funny is worrying!
She genuinely looks insane

Apr 16, 2023
Someone has commented the other day that she should be a stand up comic and I think it has got to her head 🙈
Should really have a vomit button on here 🤢 i wish she would learn to not talk with her mouth full she has the table manners of a 1 yr old her attitude with food is vile no wonder size she is and cheese will go same way

Apr 16, 2023
Happy Thursday, hope your not eating anything 🤮
Vile ,the only men that would find that attractive are the virgins and 1s who still live at home with mammy and old men ,to think in her 30s 2 kids and this is how she spends her days, get some self respect KK as that is as low as them saggy collapsed tits of your's.

Apr 16, 2023
Im sorry i couldn't even watch all that KK who the actual fk do you think you are bouncing around like a fkn gangster chav, your a 30 odd yr old mother fkn grow up, your talking into your phone like a nut job and your really in charge of 2 kids, i wouldn't trust you with a dog let alone kids, and you wonder why you get strange men on dates, and believe me there won't be many men tugging themselves over you that's just in your head fkn muppet

Apr 21, 2023
Happy Thursday, hope your not eating anything 🤮
What is wrong with her? Readers housewives on a budget!
She’s piled it on! Anybody see the comments from some guy about wearing Suspenders on that frightening TikTok today?
I would agree with him, to hide her flesh! She isn’t even curvy sexy, I’m overweight so I’m not body shaming but that video in her black get up!!!!! Rank! She hadn’t even fake tanned! 🤮tanned fat is better than white fat! Trust me I know

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Long time lurker, finally decided to make an account as I need to rant!!

The stories this morning about her fuxking date.
It's never her, that's the issue is it?

What about YOUR red flags hun?

Also can you imagine if every bloke she went on a "date" with went on Instagram and pulled her to pieces and then posted her photo all over the Internet - "warning" people as well?

To be fair it sounds like he's got her spot on with his messages!